FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Hi everyone, new to the site as well as to the chicken world. Just got our first chicks today and very excited! We are in Fort White and just started with 6 copper marans, 1 silkie, and 1 mille fluer....look forward to talking chicken with everyone...

Welcome
1f62c.png
Im new myself too!!

Thank you for checking. I think I'm going to check with the local feed and seed store to see if I can list him there or just give him to them. They have several that free range there. I'm a vegetarian and there is no way I could ever kill one of my own birds so I'm trying to figure out what to do with him. I think he's a little confused as well, he was just crowing and the sun has been up for a good while. 

Wish i could take him but im so far from you. I actually need more hens and not roosters but he is so handsome!!

I'm a new guy just starting to build my coop and have no chickens. I live in Melbourne and love to garden too. Hope to be a part of this group and exchange ideas and stories.

I'm a new guy just starting to build my coop and have no chickens. I live in Melbourne and love to garden too. Hope to be a part of this group and exchange ideas and stories.
Welcome AlHawk! You have come to the right place!
frow.gif

Hi @AlHawk glad to see you found your way here!

I'm a new guy just starting to build my coop and have no chickens.  I live in Melbourne and love to garden too.  Hope to be a part of this group and exchange ideas and stories.

Welcome! I grew up in Merritt Island so not too far from Melbourne. Surprised at the list I read of people on here from Brevard

Back
Top Bottom