FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

I've been to the Jacksonville Fair yesterday and I had a blast checking out the chickens on display (and rabbits too).

I did not know any of the exhibitors except for Jack Boyd. How I wish they provided their contact information. I'm pretty sure some of them sell chickens from their flock.

I've been to the Jacksonville Fair yesterday and I had a blast checking out the chickens on display (and rabbits too).

I did not know any of the exhibitors except for Jack Boyd. How I wish they provided their contact information. I'm pretty sure some of them sell chickens from their flock.
welcome-byc.gif
Maybe you could ask who ever is in charge of the livestock exhibition if the have a list of exhibitors. The poultry shows do, then you could look up the names on the list of whoever has birds you are interested in that you may want to contact. You may be able to get the contact information too. Many people who show do have birds they sell.

welcome-byc.gif
Maybe you could ask who ever is in charge of the livestock exhibition if the have a list of exhibitors.

I think I asked the wrong person. I asked the young lady feeding the chickens for the exhibitors' contact information. She told me to look for the info on the cage labels.

Back
Top Bottom