FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Hope it's ok to post this here.

A young Pit "adopted" us Friday, 02-12. He was either dumped or got away from a rental truck pulling a trailer on the Clay/Putnam county line. He's a sweetheart of a dog, maybe about 1 year old, knows some commands and is very loving. He didn't have any tags, just a choke chain. Does this guy look familiar to anyone?

A young Pit "adopted" us Friday, 02-12. He was either dumped or got away from a rental truck pulling a trailer on the Clay/Putnam county line. He's a sweetheart of a dog, maybe about 1 year old, knows some commands and is very loving. He didn't have any tags, just a choke chain. Does this guy look familiar to anyone?

Maybe he has a microchip. Just a thought.

Maybe he has a microchip. Just a thought.
No, he doesn't. We've checked with the local humane shelter, no reports of him missing and they don't have any more room so they would have to euthanize (we don't want that). The local rescue people don't have room. None of the neighbors know of him.

We're thinking of just keeping him, at least until maybe the rescue people can take him. I figured it was a long shot on here but it was worth a try.

No, he doesn't. We've checked with the local humane shelter, no reports of him missing and they don't have any more room so they would have to euthanize (we don't want that). The local rescue people don't have room. None of the neighbors know of him.

We're thinking of just keeping him, at least until maybe the rescue people can take him. I figured it was a long shot on here but it was worth a try.

You should keep him.

He's very handsome, and he looks well behaved and loyal.

You should keep him.

He's very handsome, and he looks well behaved and loyal.

We've talked about getting a dog "sometime"...maybe one had to find us? He is very well behaved and affectionate. I wouldn't want to keep him from his rightful owner but if he's on his own, we'd give him a good home.

Hope it's ok to post this here. A young Pit "adopted" us Friday, 02-12. He was either dumped or got away from a rental truck pulling a trailer on the Clay/Putnam county line. He's a sweetheart of a dog, maybe about 1 year old, knows some commands and is very loving. He didn't have any tags, just a choke chain. Does this guy look familiar to anyone?
I hope you find his owner or adopt him. My daughter rescued one so he wouldn't be used for fighting and he is a lover!

I hope you find his owner or adopt him. My daughter rescued one so he wouldn't be used for fighting and he is a lover!

That's why I want to be careful about who claims him (if anyone does). He's too good a dog to get messed up in that fighting stuff. He deserves better.

Back
Top Bottom