FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Quote:
Read my mind!!!!!
he.gif
At least today it stopped raining long enough for me to take the girls out to the run and...well to mow! lol

vanilla.exe :

Hey everyone,

I have a question for those of you in Jacksonville. We're considering looking at buying houses there, and I was wondering if any one knows which zipcodes allow chickens? My boyfriend said that the north-most we can move is Jax Beach, anything near there or south?

Here are some zip codes that allow chickens. 32226, 32097, 32034, 32259, 32084, 32092, 32095 Some are outside of Jacksonville and this list does not include the west side of Jacksonville b/c that area did not work for us. There are some good houses on the west side.

Look for the word rural under the lot description.

The following realtor did a lot of good searching for us. She is not limited to a specific area.

[email protected]

Anyone near West Palm Beach who wants a one-legged cockerel for a pet? I posted about Drumstick here: https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=538336

And
offered him for free here: https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=538359

I
have no problems bringing him in to the table when it's his time, but so many folks seemed touched by his story I figured that I should offer him to someone if they want him for a pet. What would be really cool is if he could find a home at a place where they treat amputees and/or war-wounded veterans. But that's a real longshot, Drumstick would have to be as fortunate as the night he escaped the raccoon. Let me know if you're interested.

Quote:
I don't know rachell.....IF we could put one together it would have to held in an Ag area I imagine so that more people would be able to come...be nice if we could hold one in the TSC parking lot
lol.png
Somewhere along 82? I see lots of farms out that way. Dianna needs homes for her 2 ducks. I need to "maybe" rehome a Gold laced Cochin roo.
I am taking a trip to ocala soon....they are having a swap on the 3rd? I think....maybe I could transport some birds up there for you?

There is another in Ocala at Nava's in September. We are planning a couple of swaps here on the space coast for the fall (October start).

Had to share, this is one egg from 11 peafowl set. They are so easy to see through. Plus we have 27 calls half hatched and around 40 more to go lol.

39576732.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey ya'll...if it's not too late please add me to the list. Polk City, FL, and a real chicken newbie but with the help of wonderful sites like BYC learning fast! Currently I have 25 chicks: anconas, silver hamburgs, blue andalusians, black minorcas, and brown leghorns. They are just over two weeks old, and a real joy. Looking forward to meeting and swapping stories with other chicken and animal folks.

Back
Top Bottom