FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Morning all, welcome to the thread Hanna!

Gearing up for for hopefully a busy Saturday. We open at 9 for traffic, hoping for another steady day like week. The newest ducklings greeted me with lots of peeps this morning, such cuties.

Jess... I love our small farm, even with all the work it is. There is always a list and things that need done.you need a second coop with all of those LF chickens you have. Oh by the way the girls all roost here, they love all the different spots to get up on. All three are laying too, but they lay in one of the goose stalls, lol.

Carol, fantastic news! Now to get you a couple more Marans chicks and your rainbow will be lovely.

Crossgirl, thanks sent your info to them.

Mathace, LoL I know Jess's space restrictions and how much she LOVES hatching. That girl needs some land so she can mini farm for sure.

Diets I am no good at, love to cook so no help there.

Skies were pink and red this morning as I went out to add water buckets to the Sebastopols stalls until the weather passes. Poor curly geese just don't handle down pours well. Since our ganders want to kill each other if given the chance now they get to stay inside until later when I can move them to their seperate day pens.

First round of Lav Ameracuana chicks are done hatching, 95% on shipped eggs is darn good if you ask me. Second round is about to go into lockdown. Woke up to a hatch tray full of BLRW chicks all looking at me too. We also have our first two call ducklings hatched, with 9 more eggs in various stages of development. Sebastopol eggs set and doing well. EE eggs almost to lockdown, and setting more EE and OE eggs shortly.

Love this cabinet bator, it is a dangerous thing being able to just keep setting so many eggs. Gearing up for large hatches soon to fill an order to a local store for Easter chicks.

YAY!! I am so excited! I can't wait to see those beautiful EE's & OE's!!

Hello! My name is Hanna and I live in the suburbs of Orlando. I have a red turken hen, a buff bantam brahma hen, and a dark brahma cockerel.

It looks like you have a contest? I'll guess February 16th.

I'm so surprised by how many Floridians there are here!
big_smile.png

welcome-byc.gif

WOW, what happened to BYC!!? hahahahaha......I'm alive and well, just been really busy at work (and that's where I used to do most of my BYC'ing sshhhhhh) lol

I hope every one is well!

I thoroughly enjoyed the swap today in St. Pete; enjoyed meeting people and seeing all the lovely chickens, ducks, etc. Just one little problem....I MUST HAVE a dark Brahma and a sturdier pen for my current girls. Chicken envy....

Last edited by a moderator:
My hubby and I were at the swap today. This was our first time. We talked to a lot of great people and brought home 3 chickies. Looking forward to the next one....
yippiechickie.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom