FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

LOL....Yes, only 3. We already have a flock of 11, so now 14!!!
D.gif

I see chicken math lessons needed here.
clap.gif
You have come to the right place for enabeling!! ......stan

math lessons??? LOL

Not just math lessons --- Chicken math lessons. It'll be worth your time to do a search. Basically, you don't count roosters cause you have chickens for eggs. You don't count chickens that are to young to lay, cause you keep chickens for eggs, and of corse you don't count chickens that are moulting - they aren't laying eggs are they?? And you don't count bantums, well if they are laying you may count them as 1/2 a chicken. It can get pretty tricky, and most spouses don't understand the finesse of higher math. My wife thinks I have 60 chickens, silly girl, I really only have 5 or 6
big_smile.png
.....stan

Not just math lessons --- Chicken math lessons. It'll be worth your time to do a search. Basically, you don't count roosters cause you have chickens for eggs. You don't count chickens that are to young to lay, cause you keep chickens for eggs, and of corse you don't count chickens that are moulting - they aren't laying eggs are they?? And you don't count bantums, well if they are laying you may count them as 1/2 a chicken. It can get pretty tricky, and most spouses don't understand the finesse of higher math. My wife thinks I have 60 chickens, silly girl, I really only have 5 or 6
big_smile.png
.....stan

yuckyuck.gif

Out of the clear blue the neighbor lady came over today and gave me 6 fertile emu eggs!!!!!
ep.gif
She thought I might like to hatch them. I have a small DYI bator the size of a ten gallon fish tank and am not set up for eggs that huge. I don't know what to do with them. Help !!
idunno.gif

OH NO!!! You weren't supposed to tell itsazoo32 that!!!! Intervention! Intervention!

LOL. My chicken math equation has two more rules: Chickens that grow up to be the wrong breed (so far three) don't count. Chickens that are the same breed only count as one. For example, I broke down and bought one Buckeye and one Russian Orloff at my swap. How could I resist those breeds?There was one more Buckeye, and when I took the first one and put it in my cage half way accross the yard, they started crying for eachother, even though they both still had Russian friends in the cages with them. After 20 minutes of the two Buckeyes screaming across the yard for eachother, I had to take the second Buckeye. Obviously, they only count as one chicken. It only looks like I have 12 chickens to people who don't know chicken math. Really, I only have 5.

So glad you guys had fun at the swap. It was great to talk chicken with all of you, and I think we had a pretty good turn out. Thanks again for coming out. If I could find the rest of the smily icons, I would put in the one that is waving......

Back
Top Bottom