FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

I wonder if that's itsazoo's birds??? ..... stan..........
gig.gif

NOPE not mine
wink.png

My Australorp...isn't

I thought one of my pullets was an Australorp, but in the last week she's developed these beautiful (in my eyes) golden markings on her head and wings. She is big, and getting bigger. We've taken to calling her "turkey vulture". So, what do you think she is? Maybe an Australorp mutt? Any ideas? Thanks.

Anyone near Plant City want a free Delaware rooster? He is a year old, and far from perfect, but is a very nice chicken. I have to make room for Stan's Delawares.

I think I have decided to keep my bantam Cochins since they don't need a large pen, but I have 2 frizzle boys. I am looking for cheap bantam pullets to keep them company. These are not going to be breeders, so I don't care about quality or even breed, just so they are small and female. Has anyone seen any advertised lately?

My Australorp...isn't

I thought one of my pullets was an Australorp, but in the last week she's developed these beautiful (in my eyes) golden markings on her head and wings. She is big, and getting bigger. We've taken to calling her "turkey vulture". So, what do you think she is? Maybe an Australorp mutt? Any ideas? Thanks.

I'm guessing it' s some kind of EE. Looks like she will probable crow in the next couple of weeks. ...stan

Thanks. Maybe an EE. And it's entirely possible "she'll" crow, but I don't think so. Now, I have a bantam cross that will probably run the haram, though...

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom