FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

I don't go to very many swaps, but in my opinion , if you are going anyway, take them. If you can't sell them you could most likely find someone to take them off your hands. I would not make a special trip that far though. ......I'm taking a coulpe of wheaton Ameranaunas with the same intention. If I get $5 each, that will cover a little of the gas bill. ....stan

their is also one in plant city on the 13th for the ppl that live out my way and fartherhere i the address

Family Feed and Pet Store, 3669 Paul Buchman Hwy in Plant City.FL 33565

Last edited:
I can get one on here tomorrow. In the meanwhile, here's his brother:

droolin.gif

Here he is - He's about 3 weeks younger than his brother posted in pics above.

He's got a bit of the brown speckle on his chest (i hope it will all be black after his first molt) and he is a gentle fella. We're hoping to find a pullet either a Black Copper Marans or Austrolorpe to replace him with.
On a side note, you gotta love Wheaten Marans. Our females are beautiful!

Here he is - He's about 3 weeks younger than his brother posted in pics above.

He's got a bit of the brown speckle on his chest (i hope it will all be black after his first molt) and he is a gentle fella. We're hoping to find a pullet either a Black Copper Marans or Austrolorpe to replace him with.
On a side note, you gotta love Wheaten Marans. Our females are beautiful!
I know, I love the Wheatens. I actually have a cockerel I was planning to bring to the swap also. I have two pullets but I decided not to keep him because he's clean legged. It looks like your boy is feather legged? He's very handsome.

I know, I love the Wheatens. I actually have a cockerel I was planning to bring to the swap also. I have two pullets but I decided not to keep him because he's clean legged. It looks like your boy is feather legged? He's very handsome.
Yeah, his black leg feathers are small at the moment, but they're coming in. Also, I don't know if it's because our older Roo is dominant, or if it's just because this one's not ready, but we haven't heard him crow yet. I don't know if that should be a concern or not.

(edit: changed my avatar cause i couldn't resist the cuteness of today's pic)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom