FLORIDA ANYONE?? Please sign on map!

Anyone out there from the Northwest Florida area???
smile.png

Hi, I'm from Astatula, FL which is 7 miles NW of Clermont Florida.

By the way I will have 10 French Standard Black Copper Marans chicks from the Jeane/Grisham lines available on 4/29/2009. If anyone is looking for dark dark chocolate brown eggs.

Not sure if anyone is interested....
Osteen Farm Animal Swap Meet (April 25th) (Feed and Hay Specials)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Osteen Feed will host it's Farm Animal Swap meet on Saturday April 25th.

This event will be held on the 2nd and 4th Saturday of every month and as always there is Free Parking, admission and no charge to ever sell and always have room for new sellers and buyers.

We have made this a great event for the area with hundreds of local and out of the area people will be attending.

Osteen Feed
115 New Smyrna Blvd
(Corner of Railroad and New Smyrna Blvd)
Osteen Fl 32764
Feed store # 407-322-8383
Farm Animal Swap Meet # 407-416-8265

There will be plenty of cash and carry specials "while supplies last" (April 25th) for feed and hay
$2.00 off all Manna Pro Horse Treats
Manna Senior $12.99
Sweet 10 High Fat $10.99
Complete 12% Pellets $9.99
Pleasure 12% Pellets $7.50
Classic 12% $11.50
Safe Performance Controlled Starch $10.99
Super Horse Performance 10% $12.49
Calf Manna 25# $12.49
Calf Manna 50# $23.00 plus download $2.00 coupon below
http://www.mannapro.com/cm_coupon.html
Coastal Hay $5.25
T/A Hay $9.99
Sign up on the new website for updates and specials on Feed: http://www.osteenfarmswapmeet.com

Come out buy, sell or possible trade your farm animals with local and out of the area farms.

Hours are from 8:00 am to Noon. Come early to get a great parking space

Farm animals you can expect to see are, Mini Zebu, Mini Ponies, Geese, Ducks, Quail, Pheasant, Chickens (Hens - Rooster - baby Chicks), Rabbits, Goats, Sheep, Guinea Hens, Turkey, Pigs, Pigeons, Plants, Saddles and Tack and much more. Also bring out your barn related items to sell as well.

Please email me and let me know if you are planning on selling and what you will be bringing so we can post it for you. Send me a email and I will put you on the email list for updates and future swap meets.

"ENTER TO WIN" up to 500#'S of FEED (Must be present to win APRIL 25TH) Sign up is at OSTEEN FEED checkout counter and "ENTER TO WIN" will be held at 11:00 am.

We will also have a RAFFLE at every event.

Thank you in advance for all that will come out and enjoy a fun time at the Osteen Feed Farm Animal Swap Meet and remember there is no charge to sell, park or admission

Astatula: I bought a horse there once! Don't ask me what road it was.
lol.png
But the story was that this mother and daughter wanted to breed the "pretty Arabs" so they got themselves a stud and some mares, turned them out into a big pasture and let them at it. (beautiful facility) When I bought Serendipity (I renamed her) she was 4 years old and had barely been touched. They had a slew of them they were selling as the daughter had decided that she wanted to do Eventing now and wanted warmbloods, no need for the Arabs anymore.
he.gif

'Course since they didn't know what they were doing they were all conformational trainwrecks...and of course no papers.
Got Sera for a song and turned her into a proper member of equine society.
big_smile.png

Living in Astatula, you would think more people would have chickens, but I guess all of the coyotes ate them all.

I want some Delaware chicks and just can't find any around Clermont, Leesburg, Eustis, Taveres....... Anybody with Delaware chicks?

Hi,

I am new here. I only have ducks, so I usually hang out on the waterfowl forum, but I was wondering if anyone was in Florida, which is how I found this thread.

I am in Merritt Island, FL on the Space Coast. We watch Shuttle and rocket launches from our front yard. My ducks get a front row seat! LOL

Does anyone live close to here? I saw one person is in Palm Bay, but I forgot who it was (sorry!!). I am very close to Cocoa Beach, FL which most people know of, because it is a tourist area. Does Ron Jon's Surf Shop sound familiar to anyone? I live about 15 minutes from there, but on Merritt Island.

Nice to meet you all,

Kathy

Back
Top Bottom