FLORIDA ANYONE?? Please sign on map!

NW Florida here, (Milton)

I am just starting up with my extra lot. I moved here 3yrs ago from a Kansas farm, selling all my livestock. I have Red Star, and Buff Op ordered, and do have some cochins and guineas. I did bring my incubators, and before long will feel right at home, just smaller. From 320 acres to 1 acres. Man, I have to get back in the country!!!!

Wife told me I wouldn't do well in the city after being in the country most of my life. Well she was right, but I feel much better now having some chickens.

Hi Buckaroo!
welcome-byc.gif

I have some buff orps too, such calm and lovely birds.

Lisa
smile.png

I seen on here about an auction in Paxton Florida, can anyone give me details?

What they sale?

When is the auction?

What time does it start?

Are there any meets or other poultry auctions in this area NW Florida?

Thanks

Hay all, I’m from North Fl, little town called “Bell”, I have had chickens most of my life till about 5 years ago, someone’s dogs killed two orders of Chickens, (1) 12 Road Inland Reds, then (12) White Leghorns, and 7 turkeys. I moved and now I got 17 White Leghorns, and 1 Buff. Roster crowed for the first time this am, I miss that sound. Coc-A-do-do-do....
smile.png

Union County checking in here.
I have about a 100 chickens now of several different breeds, mostly RIR's, Dominiques, and EE's.
I have recently bought some Silkie chicks as twice my hatchings failed. I hear they make good broody's as well as gentle and make good pets.

Hi all....

Just introducing myself...
Home (when I am home, that is) is Jacksonville.

Currently, I have 6 more months before I come home..
(deployed to the middle east!)

Im glad I ran across this thread, since when I am back home, I will want to go forth with my flock, and get a couple of doz pullets/hens.

and a few rescue/battery chickens... jus cause im an ole bird tooo!!!

Athena

Florida show, Central Florida and Gold Coast will hold a double show at the Citrus Co. fairground on 11/15/08. Here is your chance to see many different breed at one time and meet new poultry friends. JB (Union Co.)

Back
Top Bottom