Florida Sunshine Classic Poultry Show, Sat. Jan. 7th, Lake City, FL

Yeah, you can set up outside wherever you want. The best spots right outside the door of the showroom are always taken right away. We always set up on the grass behind the building. There are usually quite a few sellers. So glad this show is in my town!!! I have been traveling to shows since the beginning of October, so it will be nice to be at home for this one!!

I will be bringing young silkie juveniles for sale. They will be in the $15.00-$50.00 range. Will have a few pullets in this price range because of slight color in the hackle...lovely little girls though. Will only bring silkie chicks if they are pre-paid. PM me if there is something your may be interested in and I'll see if I can help you!
smile.png

Vickie

Last edited:
I will be looking for some blacks and some whites, but prefer to look around there and choose some. Hopefully several folks will bring some other than pre-orders. I am looking forward to it!

I need non-show quality. I have too many silkie roos and need to provide relief for the two hens I have. I don't want to have to worry about maintaining fluffy do's. If anybody has any ugly hens with little fluffs I could use a couple of them! LOL
sharon
ETA: unless someone wants black silkie rooster for free!

Last edited:
Anyone know what LF Aracaunas normally run?? Price wise?? I have a female tuft and rumpless (tuffs are pulled out, but you can still see them) BBred color... And 2 clean faced cockerels I probably should sell..
Also have some Seramas I need to let go too.. 8 or so females and 1 male..

Back
Top Bottom