Florida Sunshine Classic Poultry Show, Sat. Jan. 7th, Lake City, FL

Quote:
I will have the ABA (American Bantam Association) table set up at the show; I'm helping Johnny Sprouse, the District 9 (FL,LA,MS) Director. We'll have membership forms & brochures. You receive a current yearbook free with a paid membership ($20 yearly); normally they are mailed to you when your membership form is processed, but Karen Unrath, the ABA Secretary sent me 6 yearbooks to hand out to the first 6 membership applications we receive. She also sent me the following books to sell:

3 - New 2011 soft cover Mini-Standards - $30
3 - Chicken Diseases - $7
3 - Silkies - $8

I'll be showing some of my Dutch and OEGB, and looking forward to seeing everyone!
frow.gif

I would like to get one of the Silkie books. I joined ABA and APA last night online.

Bobby

I've got a Silkie book set aside for you!
thumbsup.gif
I'll be on the road to the show soon; somehow I never get off when I want...
barnie.gif

Hello, I will be at the Sunshine Classic this weekend. I'm looking for 1 or 2 Bantam Wyandotte hens for my clover bud, especially silver-laced and gold-laced. Does anyone know of any that will be there for sale? Thanks in advance!!

Last edited:
I wanted to go to this show soo bad! But I didnt know if I could just show up at the show, and register to show, or if there was a dead-line to show. I called the lady but got no answer
barnie.gif

Last edited:
I think the deadline was dec 28th, I saw that this date was when all call in and email registration was to be recieved by when I clicked on the link below:)

Quote:

Last edited:
Got down here in pretty good time.
Got our birds all settled in their cages nmow waiting for our pizza to get here yum.
See you guys tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom