Fluorescent yellow poop from sick pullet

This looks like a Lash Egg, if not a tumor in the reproductive tract.
20230818_121628.jpg

This looks like a Lash Egg, if not a tumor in the reproductive tract.
View attachment 3613265
I showed that to my husband, and he said that was a layer of fat around her butt that he has rolled over after cutting.

That was the first thing I had asked him when I saw that, if it was an egg or if that was her reproductive organ. I wasn’t present for this one, so we weren’t talking through what he was seeing.

I showed that to my husband, and he said that was a layer of fat around her butt that he has rolled over after cutting.

That was the first thing I had asked him when I saw that, if it was an egg or if that was her reproductive organ. I wasn’t present for this one, so we weren’t talking through what he was seeing.
Really? Looked like a tumor where it ended up. Color is also more dull then yellow. One reason I pointed it out.

We decided that my husband would put her down yesterday. She wasn’t eating, and was suffering, which I cannot stand to witness.

By the time my husband went to get her last evening, she had passed. He will do a necropsy to specifically look at her reproductive system and liver. My poor little Wyi

I’m sorry you’re also having these issues. It’s crazy how they go from feisty and active to on death’s door in a day. But kudos to you for the work you’re putting in! Please let me know how your issue plays out, and I will update here, as well. 🙏
I'm so sorry!

Back
Top Bottom