Fly killing spree.....

HarlansHollowFarms

bana-bhuidseach anns gára
11 Years
Jan 16, 2009
I am on a mission to kill every last one of these pesty little flies.

Is anyone else having an explosion of everyday house flies in their area? It seems to me they are invading the planet right now and need to be radically controlled.

Who's with me? Flyswatters up!

GO.........

Don't forget what happened to Miss_Jayne when she tried to use her hand as a flyswatter! Almost broken fingers. Shovels work better.

yuckyuck.gif

I agree, it seems there are a lot this year. I have 4 flyswatters spread out in the house, outside I set up one of those stinky attractants, and in the horse area I have been spreading DE weekly (which seems to keep them away) Good luck on your quest!

I am proposing an all out siege by everyone....... and Buff NO shovels in the house....they can cause to much damage!

I have one of those "ELECTRIC FLY SWATTERS" from HFT they are great. work like a bug zapper that ya would hang on the patio but is shaped like a tennis racket. Just install batteries, hold the button down and fry them little suckers. They are less than $5.00.

Word of caution YES THEY WILL SHOCK YER FINGERS TOO. Like electric fence.

Who knows my be also work well to motivate kids to do thier chores too!

They have a thing called a fly trap. It's a 1 gallon bag that has a lid with one way holes in it. You add this stinky stuff it comes with,& some water. Then hang it acrossed the yard a good distance away. I kid you not, I caught about 5 pounds of fly's last year. After the bag is full of flys, beetles move in to eat the flys.Then you discard the bag. I've had critters take the bag of flys & eat it....When I was a kid my grandpa use to tell me He'd give me 2 cents for every fly I could catch in a bag(just to keep me buisy). You should of seen the look on his face when I brought him that bag of flys last year...
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom