FOGHORN LEGHORN~ "Lookit here son, I say, I say son, did ya see that hawk after those hens? ....

I am not sure if you all know about the 5 gallon bucket trap?

its a bucket, pc of wire, soda can, water and peanut butter, real easy and safe (at least for the chickens!)
self explanatory too!

Quote:
lau.gif

its a bucket, pc of wire, soda can, water and peanut butter, real easy and safe (at least for the chickens!)
self explanatory too!

Well, between you and Cynthia, DH and I may have found a solution or 2. No sense feeding them peanut butter in the traditional traps! That dosen't work for our critters! Just fattens then up!!

self explanatory too!

I have seen these one of these, brought my DH in to look, and told him he could make me one. I guess I could make one. We have the square buckets sitting around.
So, the chickens don't get up and sit on the board, or the side of the bucket? Look at all those miceys..and I thought I caught a lot. :D That's probably how many I caught all winter. I could watch those little stinks eating the food at night... because of the lamp light..I could see them. Finally, I stopped seeing them. In the small coop, I could actually smell the mouse stuff.
sickbyc.gif
Finally got rid of the mice, and the smell went away for good.

Back
Top Bottom