Folks with Pigs, I need quick help

Let's hear it for Amazon.com! I looked it up and they have multi (farm) animal replacer formula. Check it out. I've no experience with pigs, however one of my dogs had a litter of 4 puppies and she killed 3. She was a really good dog, but a very bad mother. It happens. Glad you have that little darling piggie. Good luck and keep us up to date.

Let's hear it for Amazon.com! I looked it up and they have multi (farm) animal replacer formula. Check it out. I've no experience with pigs, however one of my dogs had a litter of 4 puppies and she killed 3. She was a really good dog, but a very bad mother. It happens. Glad you have that little darling piggie. Good luck and keep us up to date.
We're heading to town after it's next meal to pickup goat formula. The goat farm is a bit of a drive and they are particularly weary of strangers wanting to by milk, who aren't part of the heard share.

We're heading to town after it's next meal to pickup goat formula. The goat farm is a bit of a drive and they are particularly weary of strangers wanting to by milk, who aren't part of the heard share.
Hopefully that works out for you. However, love him or hate him Jeff Bezo's did it right with Amazon.com. I save so much time looking for stuff by using Amazon. I'm not exactly in the boonies but not having to visit 7 or 8 different stores to find an "odd" item saves me time and gas. Again, good luck!

Hopefully that works out for you. However, love him or hate him Jeff Bezo's did it right with Amazon.com. I save so much time looking for stuff by using Amazon. I'm not exactly in the boonies but not having to visit 7 or 8 different stores to find an "odd" item saves me time and gas. Again, good luck!
I am in the boonies and Amazon is a life saver. Publix is about an hour and 20 minutes from me.

Back
Top Bottom