Follow me to a trip to China

Ok. 😊

It does not matter whether your life is interesting or boring, we all need to resist. At least in the US, the government pretends not to spy, or rather, it does not admit to collude with big corporations to spy on you.
Of course I know you are right, and I do sort of assume I am being spied on, I was just trying to be honest that in my day to day life I find the effort to resist a bit exhausting.
That said, this is my only social media account so I guess I am doing a tiny bit of resisting!

Of course I know you are right, and I do sort of assume I am being spied on, I was just trying to be honest that in my day to day life I find the effort to resist a bit exhausting.
That said, this is my only social media account so I guess I am doing a tiny bit of resisting!
Oh you definitely are. Anyone on BYC is resisting above average.😊

@lightm hope you're glad to be home with your husband and chickens !
Your trip must have been very intense both physically and emotionally. Thank you so much for sharing with us. I especially appreciated the mentions of writers and artists I have no clue about.

Yes, it seems that China has both wonderful and terrible aspects. (That is something I could say about the US as well I guess).
It must feel like making the splits to jump from one culture to another !

@lightm hope you're glad to be home with your husband and chickens !
Your trip must have been very intense both physically and emotionally. Thank you so much for sharing with us. I especially appreciated the mentions of writers and artists I have no clue about.

Yes, it seems that China has both wonderful and terrible aspects. (That is something I could say about the US as well I guess).
It must feel like making the splits to jump from one culture to another !
I am glad you enjoyed it. Yes, i truly feel like I live two very different lives in China and back here.

My trip ends here and I have no more update. I will be happy to answer questions related to China here though.

I want to give an update on my flock, but I haven't taken recent pictures of my chooks. In short,
-- Tina has gone to heaven after all the suffering and love.
-- Honey had a sour crop at the beginning of July, but quickly resolved with the help of miconazole.
-- Light got impacted crop the same time Honey got sour crop but her impacted crop case is persistent. At one point, we thought she was almost all better so we cancelled a vet appointment but it has gotten worse lately. Called vet in Raleigh again and we will take her there this coming Tuesday. I even made her a crop bra but it was poorly made so not working. I really hope she will be recovered after crop surgery.
-- Inky got broody for 3 weeks.
-- Everybody else is doing well and uneventful.

My trip ends here and I have no more update. I will be happy to answer questions related to China here though.

I want to give an update on my flock, but I haven't taken recent pictures of my chooks. In short,
-- Tina has gone to heaven after all the suffering and love.
-- Honey had a sour crop at the beginning of July, but quickly resolved with the help of miconazole.
-- Light got impacted crop the same time Honey got sour crop but her impacted crop case is persistent. At one point, we thought she was almost all better so we cancelled a vet appointment but it has gotten worse lately. Called vet in Raleigh again and we will take her there this coming Tuesday. I even made her a crop bra but it was poorly made so not working. I really hope she will be recovered after crop surgery.
-- Inky got broody for 3 weeks.
-- Everybody else is doing well and uneventful.
I think Wendy also laid a huge egg? You posted that on FBA I believe

Yes yes. Look at you being a good student and paying all the attention. 😂

I have to consider Wendy laying a huge egg uneventful...
Not for me!
Look at Bananas's duck egg! (that is compared to a normal size egg)
IMG_0652.JPG
I sometimes wonder how she got such huge eggs out of her! She laid them from the start. The first one was about as big as my palm.

Not for me!
Look at Bananas's duck egg! (that is compared to a normal size egg)
View attachment 3585035
I sometimes wonder how she got such huge eggs out of her! She laid them from the start. The first one was about as big as my palm.
Her huge egg is still very nicely shaped though. Poor girl.

Back
Top Bottom