Font size

Pics
I can change the size of the font for the buttons but not the body of the message. I can change the font of the body of the message but not the size. .... I do not like zoom even on just the text, lol.

I don't mind it. After a short adjustment period, I think it will seem normal with the bonus of improving innate accessibility for people with mild vision problems. I can't see (no pun intended) a downside to the change.

I do understand the discomfort of "getting your cheese moved" but I don't think that's a reason to not switch anything. I recall when the forum moved to a new platform people were up in arms for weeks but now it's never mentioned. :p

I don't mind it. After a short adjustment period, I think it will seem normal with the bonus of improving innate accessibility for people with mild vision problems. I can't see (no pun intended) a downside to the change.

I do understand the discomfort of "getting your cheese moved" but I don't think that's a reason to not switch anything. I recall when the forum moved to a new platform people were up in arms for weeks but now it's never mentioned. :p
Ditto Dat^^^!!!
Haven't heard that term in a long time, made me chuckle.

I'm still not a fan of the font change, but am getting used to it.
Am getting old enough to realize grousing over stuff you can't change/control is a waste of energy.

Back
Top Bottom