~Fools Gold~ (A Daring Role Play) Chat Thread

Dunno, just vote

• Total voters
Name: Abriana
Appearance: Brown hair (a little past shoulders), Green eyes, 5' 5". Likes to wear Marvel hoodies and jeans/jean shorts and tennis shoes. If not wearing said items, you can find her in a swim suit and sandals.
Personality: likes her mop a lot (always has it with her), thinks she knows how to survive on a random island, is a good sailor (on a sailboat) and an excellent swimmer. She has always loved to be on the water or on the beach. She has always preferred the company of the less sane to those normal people in the world, and when her friend River suggested they gather her criminal friends, create a friendly alliance, do some illegal stuff, and then bail out on a huge ship and capture a tropical island, she was all for it!
Packing list:

1. my mop
2. sauerkraut
3. large notebook
4. folding chair
5. hammock
6. flare gun
7. Books, lots of books

Other:
Username: @Abriana
Heheheh
I love how Rivvy is the mastermind
Greetings
Do the characters have to be based off of ourselves?
Nope, they can be an OC too
Personally, I just chose to combine me and River, while Abby did spoof-Abby, and Abri did herself.

Just so you know, my hair doesn’t look like the description. It’s GETTING CLOSE but I’m still growing it out.
I figured if I were a wanted criminal then I would no longer care about my physical appearance.
View attachment 2008001

you have no idea how long I've been waiting to do that

I refuse to like this because, neither, and the correct answer would be 3), you haven't discovered yourself entirely yet.
lEt tHE Rp UnFolD yOu
My mobile device decided to zoom into that furbee and there was NO ESCAPE
Also Heavens it’s actually funny how you look like a slightly older version of me.

I don’t actually think I’ll be able to join this. I’m in too many RPs and I don’t think I could keep up with a spoof one. It would be fun, but probably too fast. XD that, and a couple other reasons. :/
I'll likely only float in and out. The last spoof one went insanely fast for me.

Gary is just Gary with a will to live.

This is Lilac and Lavender btw
20190706_095759.jpg

Back
Top Bottom