~Fools Gold~ (a daring role play)

Gail burst into the warehouse, a bag of starbucks in one hand and Dutch bros in the other. "Sorry I'm late, but I brought caffeine!" She beamed. "And some non caffeine stuff for those of us who don't have a drug addiction." She set town the bags of drinks on the floor, withdrawing a cup of some sort of colorful, caffeinated, sugar saturated drink from the dutch bros bag. She had no idea what it was, but it tasted great. She walked over the the cats and dumped Parzival unceremoniously into their midst. "Play nice, or no bacon for you." She instructed firmly.

Sarah pulled up to the designated warehouse, her bike tires so overworked that they were squealing. Her hair was wild, her eyes were streaming, and her heart was practically leaving her body. Peep, on the other hand, was obviously going to need an indefinite recovery period. Sarah plucked the frazzled bantam from her shoulder and tucked her into her hoodie's pocket.
It hadn't be an easy trip, but at least she'd had the route memorized for three years known the way.
Sarah leapt clear of her steaming bike and yeeted it into a nearby bush for stealth purposes. Then she slammed into the nearest door, compromising the rusted hinges as expected, and literally busted it down. She couldn't have asked for a better entrance.
"I HAVE ARRIVED."

Bri smashed the remains of her jar of sauerkraut to get everyone's attention, and then threw her metal fork as far as she could because she was finished with it.
"We are still missing one person, Mystic, but I'm sure she'll be here soon." She glanced around at everyone and their animal accomplices, noting a faint whinnying coming from outside. "Tonight we will organize everything, tomorrow we will board the ship leaving at 10am. We'll round all of the vacationers up, tie up the security guards, staff, and whatnot, and then drop everybody off on the very tip of Florida. There's lovely beach houses there and some nice ice cream and souvenir shops so I'm sure they'll be fine. After that we'll engage retro-reflective panels, turn on the turbo engines, and fly to our island. Just kidding, we'll actually have to steer the boat and there are no retro-reflective panels, sorry. Then we'll live like kings and queens until the end of days. River, did you bring the machine guns and chips?"

Sarah pulled up to the designated warehouse, her bike tires so overworked that they were squealing. Her hair was wild, her eyes were streaming, and her heart was practically leaving her body. Peep, on the other hand, was obviously going to need an indefinite recovery period. Sarah plucked the frazzled bantam from her shoulder and tucked her into her hoodie's pocket.
It hadn't be an easy trip, but at least she'd had the route memorized for three years known the way.
Sarah leapt clear of her steaming bike and yeeted it into a nearby bush for stealth purposes. Then she slammed into the nearest door, compromising the rusted hinges as expected, and literally busted it down. She couldn't have asked for a better entrance.
"I HAVE ARRIVED."
Gary chucked Lavender at her and she landed on Sary's head squaring up to Peep.

Gary chucked Lavender at her and she landed on Sary's head squaring up to Peep.
"Garthgarthgarthgarthgarthgarthgarth," Sary chanted crazily upon seeing who had assaulted her with a dap. "I was gonna hug you, but..." She arched an eyebrow as Lavender started antagonizing Peep in her pocket. "I think Lav's telling me you feel otherwise."

Gail nodded sagely. She was a strictly non caffeinated person for a while, first out of principle, and eventually out of a fear of migraines. She took another draw of her drink, pursing her lips as she swirled the syrupy during around her mouth. Caffeine was a game of Russian roulette. Was she going to get super energized and focused, or would she become incapacitated with a torturous headache and sickness? It was worth the risk, though.
(I relate to this so hard omw)
Bri smashed the remains of her jar of sauerkraut to get everyone's attention, and then threw her metal fork as far as she could because she was finished with it.
"We are still missing one person, Mystic, but I'm sure she'll be here soon." She glanced around at everyone and their animal accomplices, noting a faint whinnying coming from outside. "Tonight we will organize everything, tomorrow we will board the ship leaving at 10am. We'll round all of the vacationers up, tie up the security guards, staff, and whatnot, and then drop everybody off on the very tip of Florida. There's lovely beach houses there and some nice ice cream and souvenir shops so I'm sure they'll be fine. After that we'll engage retro-reflective panels, turn on the turbo engines, and fly to our island. Just kidding, we'll actually have to steer the boat and there are no retro-reflective panels, sorry. Then we'll live like kings and queens until the end of days. River, did you bring the machine guns and chips?"
River, who had admittedly gotten distracted with the resistible urge to steal, vault through the broken window-- Nearly dropping her precious coffee as each of her three 'attack' dogs jumped through after her.
Counted our loss, counted our loss. She rapped along in her head, having connected her earbuds on the way in order to try and combat her growing nervousness.
As she rather loudly dropped in, she ripped them out, stuffing them in her dark blue jean pockets. "SUP SUCKERS, THE PARTY HAS ARRIVED!" She shouted her usual greeting-- Having long lost faith in calm, easy going vocalization.
She barely heard Bri start talking and soon started listening, smiling innocently. "Oh yes, got both. Plenty of guns for all of us and even more ammo and chips. Spicy chips, to be exact-- The best. Also I brought baseball caps for all of us. Don't ask."

Last edited:
Parzoval sat with his head cocked, completely still as he watched the cat, waiting for it to make a move.

"I brought coffee! And other drinks." Haddie called to the stream of people entering. She hugged her fuzzy jacket closer before drawing a long sip of her icy blended drink.
"Oh, thank you! I'm good, though." Fluff replied immediately, on instinct. She was on a mission. Scanning the room, her eyes landed on her target. Arm raising to point, she clearly spoke one singular word.
"cheese"
the unmistakable sound of the mystery material that's on the bottom of tennis shoes rang out through the room at 90 decibels as fluff ran towards the feta cheese connoisseur herself.
"HOLD ON I GOT A QUESTION O FETA ONE" fluff screamed at the top of her lungs. "WHO IS PILOTING THIS HERE LARGE VESSEL"
Roo stepped out of the shadows. "Aren't like, half the people in here actual murderers? I'm not judging, I'm an accomplice to murder. My chicken was the murderer." She said all this very quickly before stepping back to lean against the cold wall of the warehouse. Beane stuck his head in her sleeve.
fluff jumped off her train of thought, completely abandoning the inquiry she made such a scene over. she had never thought about how many people here were so much edgier than her. she didn't even know how she got to be in this group of criminals anyway. edgiest thing she ever did was steal the CEO of pepsi's wifi router and eat it. that was nowhere near as edgy as murder. man. fluff had to step up her game somehow. she was gonna prove her edginess on this boat even if it killed her. some hardcore planning is gonna take place in her brain these next few days.

Last edited:
"Eh oh hard can it be?" Bri shrugged. "I can do it. Probably. I can sail a sailboat, which is much more difficult, in my opinion."
"Oh but this is no sailboat, ms cheese" fluff began, being very expressive with her hands, going so far as to pretend she was using sign language (since she hasnt the slightest clue how sign language works) for double emphasis. "This things got like,, a MOTOR and things,, you know?? at that its an INBOARD MOTOR, and, growing up in Seattle around people who know boats, inboard motors are not fun to deal with. let alone one hooked onto a vessel as big as a yacht. Hey whats the square footage on this thing anyway? How many feet bow to stern?? You know boat lingo? i know boat lingo. im your man."

Sary pretty much melted into the hug, oblivious to everything else.
She didn't want to pull away, but she also knew that if she didn't, it'd soon exceed the protocol safe period of none-awkwardness.
"You smell good," she told him, point-blank, then booped his nose.
(this
this was me
on saturday
when i met up with knight and silver again for silvers birthday
knight had his hand on my head and like patted me
i melted
I PHYSICALLY MELTED.)

Back
Top Bottom