~Fools Gold~ (a daring role play)

Pics
Name: Amer
Appearance: 5’4 AND A HALF 100 lbs
Skinny, not malnourished. No muscles. Thick brown hair that goes halfway down my back and kinda just evolved into one big tangle. Still don’t know eye color. Kinda blue with gold circles around the pupil. My lashes just too long and thick. Surprisingly appealing face with nice cheekbones and jawline, only a little acne. Skin that is extremely pale but it freckles and tans in the sun, so we’re going with lots of freckles assuming it’s gonna be warm.
Basically the most basic look that you could have but then perfected due to me having tall beautiful aunts on both sides.
Glasses.
Her nose though. Apart from the uneven skin caused by keritosis, Amer’s biggest flaw is her nose. Which is larger and roundish.
Jeans, severely grass-stained. And whatever t-shirt that I ripped off the rack.
Personality: Bulletproof optimism and quirkiness. Can become obsessed with something and study it madly until she’s found out everything you could possibly know about it. Exalts Shiloh enough that everybody on the internet recognizes him. Awkward.
Packing list:
Shiloh
Peanut butter m and ms
Craisins
Phone
Sunscreen and toiletries
A collection of random survivalist knowledge.
All this in a backpack with clothing, a sleeping bag, a tent, freeze dried food, and an immeasurable amount of strength without complaint.
Other: Wanted in Antartica for the genetic modification of Mediterranean flamingos.
Username: Amer

Last edited:
Name: Sarah
Appearance: 16, 5'5.5", 111 lbs (((obviously 222))). Dark blue eyes with jagged hazel rings around the pupils. Big nubian nose, untamed eyebrows, halfhearted freckles, chubby cheeks, and an ostentatious birth mark on her chin. Has mild, yet PERSISTENT, rosacea on areas of her forehead and nose (like we really needed to make the nose more prominent, God.) All of this is set into a perpetual, searing RBeefF that regards people with the most bizarre expressions.
Unevenly toned pale skin that burns and nothing short of it. Butt-length, t h i c k reblgonette hair that's constantly shedding due to a Mom-proclaimed """vitamin deficiency.""" Likes to tell herself she's got a decent set of muscles for arms, but that's probably a lie too. Annoyingly existent butt and hips, but maybe she could be called "kind of skinny"???? Huge feet, yet she's this short.
Always in well-worn jeans, no matter the season, day, or time. The shirt depends, but there's a good chance it's either a dark plaid flannel or wolf tee. If school's out, she's got a ball cap on backwards. The Hair™'s usually down and in disrepair or back in a messy volcano ponytail. Her abused sneakers are likely losing their soles...if she's even wearing any.
Personality: If you hurt her friends, she'll hurt you. Plain and simple and that's really all you need to know, right?
She really wishes there were less restrictions on physical confrontations nowadays. Settling things with words, however eloquent, isn't nearly as conclusive a good ol' brawl. Taking that view into account, she will still punch/slap/pinch/poke//headbutt/elbow/knee/kick/trip any innocent party for no good reason. Don't take it personally, she's just been tame for too long.
Extremely impulsive and aggressively independent. Does not accept help from anyone. Pathetically lacking sense of humor. Has a mind and stomach of steel; not much unsettles her. Therefore, she loves to freak people out. A large majority of humanity just plain disgusts her and if you know her face, you'll know when she's done with you. One of her biggest pet peeves are egomaniacs that forget there are other people in the world. She makes sure never to commend herself just to ascertain she never becomes one of them. She's a serial liar when it comes to adults (especially a certain parental unit), but is honestly working on her honesty. But she's still so trained that she can stand without a nervous twitch of any kind, face casual, eyes meeting her victim's, and lie right to their face. In a crisis, her emotions shut down and she becomes eerily calm, functioning near robotically. Bold enough that she's the unanimous go-to among her friend group for adult or foreign individual addressing.
Speaking of friend group, she swears she doesn't have one. Everyone's a disposable "acquaintance"...except for the rare few she connected with on a certain poultry forum.
If she makes you a promise, she'll do her absolute best to follow through despite the spotty mind she has to war with. Her attention's everywhere and nowhere at once and has advanced far beyond master procrastinator; likely has undiagnosed ADHD. She also contracted Lyme disease a few summers back and her short-term memory has suffered significantly from it. Dabbles in reading, writing, arting, public speaking, vet/environmental sciencing, singing, running, vaulting, archery, fishing, tree climbing, frisbeeing, and kayaking- jack of all trades, but master of none.
Packing list (all of which is stuffed in her elementary-sized wolf-head backpack):
  1. Peep, her blue bantam hen of scrambled heritage.
  2. Deceased purple furby.
  3. Jay's wing necklace.
  4. Pocket dictionary.
  5. A disabled pen that she disassembled and lost the spring in the process.
  6. Frisbee.
  7. 8 cans of olives.
  8. Weird, doubled-edged, serrated knife that she found in somebody's kitchen and went clepto for.
Other: Says "literally", "spicy", and "terd" a lot and literally calls everyone "dude," "bro," "man," or "pup." Frequently emits accurate sound effects. Nearsighted and needs glasses badly. Don't call her short - only she can condemn herself with that.
Wanted for the attempted assassinations of small children and a certain green parrot.
Username: HeathensHens88

Last edited:
Appearance: 16, 5'5.5", 111 lbs (((obviously 222))). Dark blue eyes with jagged hazel rings around the pupils. Big nubian nose, untamed eyebrows, halfhearted freckles, chubby cheeks, and an ostentatious birth mark on her chin. Has mild, yet PERSISTENT, rosacea on areas of her forehead and nose (like we really needed to make the nose more prominent, God.) All of this is set into a perpetual, searing R.Beef.F. that regards people with the most bizarre expressions.
Unevenly toned pale skin that burns and nothing short of it. Butt-length, t h i c k reblgonette hair that's constantly shedding due to a Mom-proclaimed """vitamin deficiency.""" Likes to tell herself she's got a decent set of muscles for arms, but that's probably a lie too. Annoyingly existent butt and hips, but maybe she could be called "kind of skinny"???? Huge feet, yet she's this short.
Always in well-worn jeans, no matter the season, day, or time. The shirt depends, but there's a good chance it's either a dark plaid flannel or wolf tee. If school's out, she's got a ball cap on backwards. The Hair™'s usually down and in disrepair or back in a messy volcano ponytail. Her abused sneakers are likely losing their soles.
Personality: If you hurt her friends, she'll hurt you. Plain and simple and that's really all you need to know, right?
She really wishes there were less restrictions on physical confrontations nowadays. Settling things with words, however eloquent, isn't nearly as conclusive a good ol' brawl. Taking that view into account, she will still punch/slap/pinch/poke//headbutt/elbow/knee/kick/trip any innocent party for no good reason. Don't take it personally, she's just been tame for too long.
Extremely impulsive and aggressively independent. Does not accept help from anyone. Pathetically lacking sense of humor. Has a mind and stomach of steel; not much unsettles her. Therefore, she loves to freak people out. A large majority of humanity just plain disgusts her and if you know her face, you'll know when she's done with you. One of her biggest pet peeves are egomaniacs that forget there are other people in the world. She makes sure never to commend herself just to ascertain she never becomes one of them. She's a serial liar when it comes to adults (especially a certain parental unit), but is honestly working on her honesty. But she's still so trained that she can stand without a nervous twitch of any kind, face casual, eyes meeting her victim's, and lie right to their face. In a crisis, her emotions shut down and she becomes eerily calm, functioning near robotically. Bold enough that she's the unanimous go-to among her friend group for adult or foreign individual addressing.
Speaking of friend group, she swears she doesn't have one. Everyone's a disposable "acquaintance"...except for the rare few she connected with on a certain poultry forum.
If she makes you a promise, she'll do her absolute best to follow through despite the spotty mind she has to war with. Her attention's everywhere and nowhere at once and has advanced far beyond master procrastinator; likely has undiagnosed ADHD. She also contracted Lyme disease a few summers back and her short-term memory has suffered significantly from it. Dabbles in reading, writing, arting, public speaking, vet/environmental sciencing, singing, running, vaulting, archery, fishing, tree climbing, frisbeeing, and kayaking- jack of all trades, but master of none.
She wants her death to make a difference for someone else's life.
Packing list (all of which is stuffed in her elementary-sized wolf-head backpack):
  3. Jay's wing necklace.
  4. Pocket dictionary.
  6. Frisbee.
  7. Weird, doubled-edged, serrated knife that she found in somebody's kitchen and went clepto for.
Other: Says "literally", "spicy", and "terd" a lot and literally calls everyone "dude," "bro," "man," or "pup." Frequently emits accurate sound effects. Kids under the age of 8 and one malevolent green parrot are the bane of her very existence. Nearsighted and needs glasses badly. Don't call her short - only she can condemn herself with that.
That FURBY ain't near DEAD enough! *Hisses*

Name: fluff
Appearance: short
teenager unfortunately,
female,
i still dont know what color my eyes are,
and in this particular time and place due to the small amount of restraints in the nature of role playing, i shall be sporting a my chemical romance t-shirt with a thin black flannel and a nice humble pair of black jeans. im wearing a hat that has the logo of an undisclosed eastern washington apple farm on it. oh and i have these glasses
View attachment 2007642
Personality: bold of you to assume i know who i am
cringey for sure and thats about it
Packing list: ive got my jansport backpack filled with the essentials:
- sketchbook that is actually just a college ruled notebook
- cheap pencils
- android phone
- fruit snacks
- random bad memories that pop up while im having a good time
- more fruit snacks except its a different brand, these ones are organic and not as good but i just took them out of the pantry anyway because i like fruit snacks
- free time
- feathers
- water purifier
- wilderness survival guide book
- pocket knife
Other: i ate a wifi router and absorbed its powers so everyone near me can connect to my wifi network, its titled Mayonnaise and the password is yeehaw413
Username: @Flufferes
Appearance: 5’4 AND A HALF
Skinny, not malnourished. No muscles. Thick brown hair that goes halfway down my back and kinda just evolved into one big tangle. Still don’t know eye color. My lashes just too long and thick. Surprisingly appealing face with nice cheekbones and jawline, only a little acne. Skin that is extremely pale but it freckles and tans in the sun, so we’re going with lots of freckles assuming it’s gonna be warm.
Basically the most basic look that you could have but then perfected due to me having tall beautiful aunts on both sides.
Glasses.
Personality: Bulletproof optimism and quirkiness. Can become obsessed with something and study it madly until she’s found out everything you could possibly know about it. Exalts Shiloh enough that everybody on the internet recognizes him. Awkward.
Packing list:
Shiloh
Peanut butter m and ms
Craisins
Phone
All this in a backpack with clothing, a sleeping bag, a tent, freeze dried food, and an immeasurable amount of strength without complaint.
Other: Wanted in Antartica for the genetic modification of Mediterranean flamingos.
Appearance: 16, 5'5.5", 111 lbs (((obviously 222))). Dark blue eyes with jagged hazel rings around the pupils. Big nubian nose, untamed eyebrows, halfhearted freckles, chubby cheeks, and an ostentatious birth mark on her chin. Has mild, yet PERSISTENT, rosacea on areas of her forehead and nose (like we really needed to make the nose more prominent, God.) All of this is set into a perpetual, searing R.Beef.F. that regards people with the most bizarre expressions.
Always in well-worn jeans, no matter the season, day, or time. The shirt depends, but there's a good chance it's either a dark plaid flannel or wolf tee. If school's out, she's got a ball cap on backwards. The Hair™'s usually down and in disrepair or back in a messy volcano ponytail. Her abused sneakers are likely losing their soles...if she's even wearing any.
  3. Jay's wing necklace.
  4. Pocket dictionary.
  6. Frisbee.
  7. 8 cans of olives.
  8. Weird, doubled-edged, serrated knife that she found in somebody's kitchen and went clepto for.
Other: Says "literally", "spicy", and "terd" a lot and literally calls everyone "dude," "bro," "man," or "pup." Frequently emits accurate sound effects. Nearsighted and needs glasses badly. Don't call her short - only she can condemn herself with that.
Wanted for the attempted assassinations of small children and a certain green parrot.
These are awesome
And accept
Name: Lucy
Appearance: long red hair that hands midway down her back. Pale skin dotted with freckles, crystal blue eyes with thick pale eyelashes. She stands at about 5,6. She is 14
Personality: quite strong and and can stick up for herself. The rest to be Played out in RP
Packing list: she has one horse usually used as her getaway transportation after she has stolen something from someone. He has packs behind his saddle full of fruit from the local market, a bottle of water
Other: wanted for thievery and attempted assassinations. She has gotten paid in the past to kill people but did a poor job only maiming them so now she is wanted for attempted assassinations
Wait
Is my sickness getting to me, but is this the same or edited?

3. Jay's wing necklace.
  4. Pocket dictionary.
  6. Frisbee.
  7. 8 cans of olives.
This is so honest
It’s beautiful

3. Jay's wing necklace.
  4. Pocket dictionary.
  6. Frisbee.
  7. 8 cans of olives.
Compared to mine, I'm 1). extremely vanilla and plain or 2). know nothing about myself.

Name: fluff
Appearance: short
teenager unfortunately,
female,
i still dont know what color my eyes are,
and in this particular time and place due to the small amount of restraints in the nature of role playing, i shall be sporting a my chemical romance t-shirt with a thin black flannel and a nice humble pair of black jeans. im wearing a hat that has the logo of an undisclosed eastern washington apple farm on it. oh and i have these glasses
View attachment 2007642
Personality: bold of you to assume i know who i am
cringey for sure and thats about it
Packing list: ive got my jansport backpack filled with the essentials:
- sketchbook that is actually just a college ruled notebook
- cheap pencils
- android phone
- fruit snacks
- random bad memories that pop up while im having a good time
- more fruit snacks except its a different brand, these ones are organic and not as good but i just took them out of the pantry anyway because i like fruit snacks
- free time
- feathers
- water purifier
- wilderness survival guide book
- pocket knife
Other: i ate a wifi router and absorbed its powers so everyone near me can connect to my wifi network, its titled Mayonnaise and the password is yeehaw413
Username: @Flufferes
Appearance: 5’4 AND A HALF
Skinny, not malnourished. No muscles. Thick brown hair that goes halfway down my back and kinda just evolved into one big tangle. Still don’t know eye color. My lashes just too long and thick. Surprisingly appealing face with nice cheekbones and jawline, only a little acne. Skin that is extremely pale but it freckles and tans in the sun, so we’re going with lots of freckles assuming it’s gonna be warm.
Glasses.
Her nose though. Apart from the uneven skin caused by keritosis, Amer’s biggest flaw is her nose. Which is larger and roundish.
Packing list:
Shiloh
Peanut butter m and ms
Craisins
Phone
Appearance: 16, 5'5.5", 111 lbs (((obviously 222))). Dark blue eyes with jagged hazel rings around the pupils. Big nubian nose, untamed eyebrows, halfhearted freckles, chubby cheeks, and an ostentatious birth mark on her chin. Has mild, yet PERSISTENT, rosacea on areas of her forehead and nose (like we really needed to make the nose more prominent, God.) All of this is set into a perpetual, searing RBeefF that regards people with the most bizarre expressions.
  3. Jay's wing necklace.
  4. Pocket dictionary.
  6. Frisbee.
  7. 8 cans of olives.
Omw these made me laugh :lol:

Back
Top Bottom