~Fools Gold~ (a daring role play)

Pics
Gail burst into the warehouse, a bag of starbucks in one hand and Dutch bros in the other. "Sorry I'm late, but I brought caffeine!" She beamed. "And some non caffeine stuff for those of us who don't have a drug addiction." She set town the bags of drinks on the floor, withdrawing a cup of some sort of colorful, caffeinated, sugar saturated drink from the dutch bros bag. She had no idea what it was, but it tasted great. She walked over the the cats and dumped Parzival unceremoniously into their midst. "Play nice, or no bacon for you." She instructed firmly.
Lucy grinned. “Mmm that smells good” she grinned at her

Lucy grinned. “Mmm that smells good” she grinned at her
Gail grinned back. Perhaps an overenthusiastic grin. She tended to do that on groups like this one, where she had been accepted, but perhaps not ingrained. She gave Parzival one last warning glare and jogged back over to the two bags. "Wanna hot one or a cold one?" She asked, pulling two of those little carton drink holder things out of the starbucks bag, filled with six white cups, smelling of coffee and chocolate and cinnamon, and two clear ones. She turned to the Dutch bros bag and pulled out two more cartons, these filled solely with clear cups with beads of water or a cloud of mist already developing on their surface. Four of these were brown, with whipped cream or chocolate syrup or both gracing their tops, while the other four attacked your eyes with color, tinted opaque with frozen blend. One of these was in Gail's hand, and she drew a long sip before sitting down and putting it in between her crossed legs. "There should be more than enough for everybody."

Gail grinned back. Perhaps an overenthusiastic grin. She tended to do that on groups like this one, where she had been accepted, but perhaps not ingrained. She gave Parzival one last warning glare and jogged back over to the two bags. "Wanna hot one or a cold one?" She asked, pulling two of those little carton drink holder things out of the starbucks bag, filled with six white cups, smelling of coffee and chocolate and cinnamon, and two clear ones. She turned to the Dutch bros bag and pulled out two more cartons, these filled solely with clear cups with beads of water or a cloud of mist already developing on their surface. Four of these were brown, with whipped cream or chocolate syrup or both gracing their tops, while the other four attacked your eyes with color, tinted opaque with frozen blend. One of these was in Gail's hand, and she drew a long sip before sitting down and putting it in between her crossed legs. "There should be more than enough for everybody."
“Hot please” she said “you didn’t happen to se did the hors out there is still tied up did you?” She asked

“Hot please” she said “you didn’t happen to se did the hors out there is still tied up did you?” She asked
"The gray one? Yeah, he's good. There were a few kids looking at him. Seemed kinda scared of him." She handed the girl a mocha and motioned to the rest of the crew. "Drink up! We're going to need to stay caffeinated if we're going to stay up all night planning our little grand theft aqua."
(I gtgt bed in a few. )

Last edited:
"The gray one? Yeah, he's good. There were a few kids looking at him. Seemed kinda scared of him." She handed the girl a mocha and motioned to the rest of the crew. "Drink up! We're going to need to stay caffeinated if we're going to stay up all night planning our little grand theft aqua."
(I gtgt bed in a few. )
“Thanks. Yeah he isn’t exactly friendly.” She took a sip feeling the warm liquid slide down her throat the creamy texture filling her tastebuds like an explosion. “Mmmm thank you” she said drinking more

Name: Roo
Appearance: a human. Maybe. Female. Wears a sweatshirt at all times. If it's unbearably hot she might unzip it a bit. Short.
Personality: socially awkward, constantly doubting everything she does in most social situations. Very forgetful. Tries to be funny. References memes a lot. Impulsive.
Packing list:
-her alliances include her trusted sidekick, Popcorn the bantam hen (AKA The One Who Fights With Mirrors), Beane, the insane quail, an extremely fat cat named Chonk, and Neet Neet, a weird pigeon who growls. A lot.
Popcorn was unable to come on the mission, due to being wanted by the FBI. She is currently somewhere in Russia with a fake identity. Neet Neet's whereabouts are unknown, though it's possible she's just flying around.
-a single Cheeto. It will be of importance later.
-a cat whistle. Summons a mysterious being known only as Cathy, who is known for roasting people and stealing kneecaps.
-a sword
Other: crimes include tax evasion, chicken rustling, accomplice to murder (Popcorn was the murderer), credit card theft, and thievery.
Username: MaleChickensBeRad
(I think I'm going to make my character slightly less socially inept than me, for the sake of rping. :p)

Gail burst into the warehouse, a bag of starbucks in one hand and Dutch bros in the other. "Sorry I'm late, but I brought caffeine!" She beamed. "And some non caffeine stuff for those of us who don't have a drug addiction." She set town the bags of drinks on the floor, withdrawing a cup of some sort of colorful, caffeinated, sugar saturated drink from the dutch bros bag. She had no idea what it was, but it tasted great. She walked over the the cats and dumped Parzival unceremoniously into their midst. "Play nice, or no bacon for you." She instructed firmly.
Roo put her hand on Chonk's white-furred stomach. He attempted to bite her, but he couldn't quite reach. She pulled her hand away regardless and Chonk turned to look at the dragon as a possible creature to terrorize. He pricked his ears and flicked his tail, standing still and watching the dragon.

Sarah stared at the letter in her hands, frothy cereal milk mustaching her lip and rusted mental gears whirring once more.
Then she grinned as she heard the oblivious screech of the malevolent feathered fiend upstairs. Little did he know that there was a little surprise waiting for him the moment he stepped foot out of his cage.
She'd have to go on the run for this latest attempt, anyhow.
And there was no better crew to flee justice with.
She tripped over her kitchen chair, galloped into her office with flying leaps that let her highfive the ceiling, and grabbed her backpack, clueless as to what was inside, but most definitely needing it all.
On her way out, she plucked Peep off a nearby chair and grabbed a cached hat from the soup cabinet on pure instinct.
Then she barreled down the front steps and into the garage via the the shabby man door, where her ride awaited, gleaming with the fresh chicken terds it'd accumulated overnight.
She aggressively kicked the kickstand -because that's what you're supposed to do- until it got the memo and folded up, then a few more times for good measure.
She threw her right leg over and settled onto the seat, she and Peep both staring down the garage door with high expectations.
It didn't move.
Sarah sighed and complacently wheeled the bike forward, smacking the wall control as she passed it.
How conventionalism was too often the only option really infuriated her.

Kate showed up, with a brown fabric backpack, in pajamas and a thick pink hoodie. She walked directly to the group and tossed her bag on the floor haphazardly. Giving a crooked apologetic smile and finding herself a seat on the concrete floor.

She'd read the letter when it first arrived and put the meeting time in her phone, but since then had forgotten exactly what they were supposed to be doing here.

"Sorry I'm late, I had to get supper ready before I could come." She said, then frowned, because she'd made an excuse. Be late and own it, or don't be late. "Cute cats." She said her eyes fixing on them, and a small dragon. She didn't move to touch any of them, watching them meant she wouldn't be drawing any more attention to herself.

(man I gotta agree with Gary on this, I've never used my name/nickname to RP it's weird XD)
fluff layed in bed idly, earbuds hooked up to her phone playing music from her favorite 2000's rock bands. She opened her eyes to the blank ceiling she'd seen many times before- it was her bedroom, after all. If anything a makeshift one. The original intent of the 15' by 15' cube on the second story was an office, hence the plainly painted walls. There weren't any posters in the room. Dad discouraged any tape, glue, or nail to so much as touch the surface of his precious paint job. Not that fluff had anything to put on her wall, anyway. She kept a lot of her interests to herself, a habit she always had but never knew exactly why. You could say she was secretive, but she didn't use that word. Everything was more of a game of life-long keep away. Only her friends knew her interests.
Right.
Her friends.
The warehouse at 6. Almost forgot for a second, even though fluff had been thinking about this nonstop ever since she intercepted that letter from the mailbox before mom got home. (cranberry forbid any parental unit get wind of this emo rat socializing with outsiders, they'd isolated her 3 years in homeschooling for a reason, right?) It was 5:53 PM on an overcast night, (or day? Idk i assume it's still winter) she left herself 7 minutes to make it down to the abandoned warehouse by the marina. Sitting up out of bed, she turned her music off, stuffed everything she needed in her black jansport backpack, and opened her window. Her dad had designed this room so that outside the window, part of the roof touched the garage roof, making for an easy fire escape. Foot outside on the black roof shingles, essentials on her back, and mind buzzing, the mission has started. Swiftly, fluff walked over the garage roof towards the neighbors yard, beginning her desent onto a trash can, and then onto the leafy ground.
7 minutes went by fast and the warehouse was in sight, planted in a lot of old cement with various pesky weeds thriving in the cracks. She went over in her mind how she would enter, getting closer to the building she started to shake a little. Even around her friends she got nervous. Putting one hand in the pocket of her flannel, she tried to forget. Open hand now on the cold door handle, she entered the warehouse.

(Pardon any mistakes, it's 5am)
(Also I see unread posts but I'm throwing this out anyway without reading them yet because I'm #edgy)

Back
Top Bottom