For all faiths that believe that God is good. Praise Report.

debilorrah

The Great Guru of Yap
Premium Feather Member
11 Years
Aug 25, 2008
The Carpal Tunnel Rehab Center
No Ken does not have a job yet. No the ATC has not sold yet. No our bunny kits have not sold yet. No my income is not enough to pay our bills and still be above water.

But SOMEHOW, and I cannot piece it together, we ARE above water, and the bills are paid. We were even slapped with my car giving out and having to add a vehicle payment to the budget. No credit cards here either, thank God for that.

I look at the bills, I look at what I make. It is just not enough. Yet, somehow, it is all paid. Yes, we are late on a few things, and yes we have had to call in to the electric company with a payment date. But nothing has been turned off, we are only one month behind on ONE bill.

The grace of God has touched us. His grace has given me blank spots in my mind so I am completely clueless how He has managed to do this for us. But it has been done.

Obviously we are still struggling, however, we are sooo stinkin blessed it just ain't even funny!!!!

I'm in that boat with you. All I can say is the fish and bread come to mind, and I'm sure other flavors of religion have similar tales of miraculous sustenance.

Yay, God, whatever God is like in everyone's own personal book.

I find it truly inspiring that even in such tough times, your faith in God still persists, and you do not fail to see the many blessings that you do have.

You will be in my prayers -
hugs.gif

Quote:
As a person of faith, I find it necessary to share when a miracle happens, because this is nothing short of a miracle!!!! I mean, the bills vs the income - it is just not there. Ken has been unemployed since the middle of May!!!! This is not a fluke. Ok, egg sales pays for feed, I got that one. But what about everything else??? Including the fact that my check is $100 less than than our rent.
Unexplainable.

Last edited:
Oh boy do I understand you!! We found termites in our house this week, but, eh, why not. It's ok. Just another bill. Somehow though there always seems just enough to cover it... It's a nice feeling to realise that even though you're on the edge...that's just it, you're on the edge and you're still holding on (with a smile on your face too!!).

I'm happy you feel blessed. Many people ARE blessed and just can't 'feel' it. 'Feeling' blessed is the best part!
hugs.gif

Quote:
As a person of faith, I find it necessary to share when a miracle happens, because this is nothing short of a miracle!!!! I mean, the bills vs the income - it is just not there. Ken has been unemployed since the middle of May!!!! This is not a fluke. Ok, egg sales pays for feed, I got that one. But what about everything else??? Including the fact that my check is $100 less than than our rent.
Unexplainable.

Unexplainable = miracle. I beleive they happen every day if you just watch for them
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom