For Iajewel ( and anyone else who wants to see my scovies)

I'm starting to like the looks of Barred and Ripple....and am REALLY curious to see what "Loonie" looks like. Apparently, it's a combination of Barred, Ripple and Dusky.

So, Iajewel....do you have the pieces of that combination?

big_smile.png

We are working on a genetics site where all colors and types will be pictured with descriptions. Its a work in progress... but.. it is in the works.

Aren't they all lovely! i still am learning about the colours as my original flock are all whites lol

I'm still lost on what the some of my new ones are.. one is a white so that is easy the others? not so sure..

So Romeo (my drake) is actually a lavender pied and not silver? Now you have me rethinking what hens I am keeping. I think the two older chocolates are very uneven in color at this point.

You guys are talking about a buff - is that the one I called beige or the one sitting in the pool? BTW - My pool water IS that dirty - I change it once a day right now and hadn't changed it yet
smile.png

I'll get this all straight yet!

You have to have buff to get Lav, at some point. I posted 2 good places to get info about Lavs.. Keep your chocolates. They are un even due to molt I would bet and will be even when they are done.

Back
Top Bottom