for newbie duck owners like me (care sheet for ducks)

order some, eh? Maybe I'll give salem a call too and see if they can order me some too
wink.png
Ah look what you have gotten me into
lau.gif

Well, our local Agway (Willimantic/Columbia) hasn't and won't be carrying chicks.
sad.png
Didn't get a chance to call Salem back. Now I'm thinking Campbells may be a better choice than Cayugas.

I havn't called my agway yet, I tihnk they closed at 4
hmm.png
maybe I'll take a ride up to salem...I am running out of sheep food
big_smile.png
I had campbells, they are a very beautiful and very quiet duck. I had both male and female and they barley ever "talked" when the female was only about a year and a half old she hatched out 8 eggs. So they are great ducks and very beautiful, good choice
big_smile.png
what does your son think?

He said they were pretty but he had picked Cayugas because he knows green is my favorite color lol! He doesn't want the Easter Bunny to bring HIM ducks. He wants the EB to bring ME ducks!! If Salem or TSC were to happen to get in two khaki campbell ducklings I think I'd have a hard time resisting bringing them home. If you talk to Salem would you ask if they would order as few as two?

Quote:
yupe no problem, anything else you want me to ask. I'm a regualr up there so they would probably do it, even if I ordered them for you. Or maybe I can order them in my order if they won't just order 2, but I'm sure they will, they always have khakis.

Last edited:
Sounds like mostly we just need the date that they'll be getting them then! I just called Agway in Ashford and it sounds like they probably won't be getting any chicks or ducklings this year. The owners weren't in but the woman I spoke with was pretty sure they had no plans to order. Wonder if it's a trend with Agway or just a coincidence.

Back
Top Bottom