for newbie duck owners like me (care sheet for ducks)

Hen, you should call Agway too. There is one near me, they always have ducks and chicks too. You know you can't fight the temptation
wink.png

You know I was thinking agway before TSC. agway is about 10 minutes away. I call but they never pick up. At least TSC answers. i will try them again and see if they got ducks.

Quote:
maybe try taking a ride down there since it is only 10 minutes away, it can never hurt, and hey who know's you might come home with a few fuzzy butts
big_smile.png

Quote:
I know. I'm just worried that I will get some and end up with a loud female and my neighbors will complain. I'll have to find a new home etc. Ugh. How loud is your female? How early in the day is she loud?
I am calling Agway tomorrow, the one in Columbia that used to be just Mackey's and is now Mackey's Agway. That's where I usually get my feed and pet foods.

Quote:
I know. I'm just worried that I will get some and end up with a loud female and my neighbors will complain. I'll have to find a new home etc. Ugh. How loud is your female? How early in the day is she loud?
I am calling Agway tomorrow, the one in Columbia that used to be just Mackey's and is now Mackey's Agway. That's where I usually get my feed and pet foods.

well she's mostly loud when I feed them and she gets excited or after she get out of the water, you could always give it a try, you never know, yours may be quiter and if something happens and you do have to give them away, although I don't think that would happen, I'm always here
wink.png
I go to the Agway in Norwich they always have chicks/ducks in March. Maybe I'll give them a call and see when they're getting them in too.

Sounds good PP. Norwich is not far for me either. I'll let you know what I find out about Columbia and you let me know about Norwich. I will call Salem again too. She said she could order something for me, maybe I should ask about ducks.

Back
Top Bottom