for newbie duck owners like me (care sheet for ducks)

Quote:
Ugh, she never called me back! Now I'm going to feel like a pest if I keep calling and bugging her. You didn't happen to ask WHEN they're coming while you were in there did you?

I did ask, but there was a different lady there and all she could tell me was around easter. So hopefully soon!

I'm calling again tomorrow. Easter is two weeks from today!

Quote:
If you like you can put whatever eggs are laid. No thanks on the chicken eggs. After this set of chicken eggs from silkieluvr I am on to duck eggs
smile.png
. I cant believe how far I have gotten with these chickens though. All I wasnted where some silkies. Now I own a silkie roo, buff orpingtons, sex links and now ducks. If these duck eggs hatch I will let you know. I just hope your muscovies lay and your pekins.

Hey, there you are Stevie. You disappeared there for awhile.

I want ducklings, or chicks, or really whatever. I have to wait until May though :-(

Hey Perfect, I got a little more info from Salem this morning. The older clerk (she says this is her first spring there) says they are getting the chicks before Easter but doesn't know which day. They can only special order something if I want 6. I definitely can't get 6 ducklings so I will probably just keep calling until I get the date that they're there and hope that they still have two khaki campbells by the time I get there. Unless you know someone who wants the other 4......
wink.png

Email me!!

Quote:
I'm down there all the time so if by any chance one day I walk in and hear little ducks and chicks peeping, i'll let you know, or even hide a couple of the khakis away for you
wink.png

Quote:
If you like you can put whatever eggs are laid. No thanks on the chicken eggs. After this set of chicken eggs from silkieluvr I am on to duck eggs
smile.png
. I cant believe how far I have gotten with these chickens though. All I wasnted where some silkies. Now I own a silkie roo, buff orpingtons, sex links and now ducks. If these duck eggs hatch I will let you know. I just hope your muscovies lay and your pekins.

Okay good news, just got a bunch of eggs today from the girls, so it looks like they should be laying again for awhile. It's been so warm here, I just hope it stays like this!

Its pretty warm here. I raked out all the dried up weeds in the flower garden and threw out my last silkie roo and my buff orp roo. I hope the weather gets warmer up here

grace,

so far so good. Got 17 days left till I hear peeping or see a pip. One thing with duck eggs is they take to long to pip lol! 28 days is to long. is it 28 or 25?

Back
Top Bottom