For Sale Bantam Starter Flock

They made it through the cold spell, I did everything that I could to prevent frozen combs on my two Roos, but to no avail, they both received a nip on the comb. Where in Wisconsin are you? This is a great site, I love it:woot My guineas did really well also, I opened up the doors to the outside today and everyone thought that it was summer:lau including me.

summer yeah I know what you mean...
lol.png

1 mile Eau Claire side of Farm and Fleet, right by Melby Road
smile.png
....and you?

Last edited:
I have Buff Cochins the big guys, the picture on my thing-ama-jig is Mr. Roo. I got him soon to be two years ago, at the fair. He is a Blue Ribbon winner along with Mattie his mate. I purchased 6 cochin hens last spring, and lost 2 of them to predators along with 2 EE's, 2 Buff Polish, and 2 Frizzled Bantams. What color of Cochin's do you have? I am going to try to figure out the picture thing and take better pictures of my chickens and portray them. Let me know. It is nice to know that there is a BYC neighbor so close. I have 10 Silkies coming in March, 5 Blue, and 5 Black. I will be looking to sell some of each, all I want is a pair of each, and they come straight run. If you know anyone who would be interested let me know. They won't be ready until I can figure out the sex:confused:
look forward to hearing from you.
yippiechickie.gif

You guys are giving me flashbacks
old.gif

I used to live in Wausau and we went to the dells all the time .

I can't say I miss those cold spells though!!!

You have a very nice looking flock. One of my ducks is a 4-h project duck and she has been an awesome addition. 4-h kids rock
big_smile.png

Okay, this is the first time that I put pictures on here besides the picture of my Mr. Roo. This is my Bantam Flock that I am selling. just to let you know what they look like. Picture number one is a double take of Patience, she is actually the mother of Ittsy who is in picture number two with her adopted mother Reba, a story all in itself.Picture number 3 is Scooter the man of the house and the girls, next is a up close picture of Scooter. Actually he is so handsome that I put him in their twice:lol: finally is the best that I could do at getting them all in the picture. The little fur ball is "Frazzled" my red frizzled cochin, which I feel like from trying to let you see them:/.
100_0256.jpg
100_0256.jpg
100_0277.jpg
100_0259_0001.jpg
100_0257.jpg
[
100_0277-1.jpg
100_0277-1.jpg
100_0279-1.jpg

Have these birds been spoken for definately???
If not I would love to come and pick them up....
Wish I would of seen this post sooner....
I am practically in your back yard....Bloomer is about 15 miles east of me.....I live actually between Ridgeland and Bloomer off Hwy 64.

So if someone has definately not picked them up, I could come over this week and get them......

If I am toooo late in posting this.......
he.gif
hit.gif

Shawna -

If you want them, I'll withdraw my offer for them.
smile.png
I offered because I wanted to make sure for found a home for them!

I still definitely want a bantam cochin roo from you, too. We'll have to figure out a day that works. I'll bring my white slikie roo boys with and you can see if you'd like any of them, too.

And I want to meet the puppies!!!!!

Katie

Back
Top Bottom