For Sale Bantam Starter Flock

Quote:
I don't wanna push you outta the way or anything. If you are serious about wanting them, I can wait. Otherwise I would GLADLY take them. Our girls are in 4-H and these would make wonderful birds for them to show.
I am willing to bring them home, if you do change your mind....
Shawna

Shawna -

You take them!
smile.png
Let me know how the girls do at the fair!

Katie

Where are you all getting your black silkies and frizzles from? We're in Roberts Exit 10 on 94. I was just going to order from Houles but I'd love to have a BYC chick!!! What we really want for the fair are blue silkies and black frizzles. Seems like there are several of us close by! We should have a get together in summer of course.

scarter -

I should have fertilized eggs in a few weeks of both the silkies and the frizzles.

My black/blue/splash silkie pen is 2 black hens with a blue roo and a black roo.

I am picking up a black roo cochin, and have several frizzle girls ready and waiting.

Katie

Can we meet???? I also have an 11 year old (12 on Thursday!). She's a girl though. She is my chicken crazy girl. I do this for her mostly and the eggs. OK maybe for the sight of pecking chickens in my yard too! I'm going to pm you!

Most definitely!!

Michael would love to meet someone as chicken crazy as he is. He is always dying to show off his chicks, and most of his friends just don't "get" it! LOL!

Where does your daughter go to school?

We are on hwy 12 between Hudson and Roberts.

I will get my silkies and frizzles separated ASAP, for you!

Katie

She is homeschooled. You are on 12? We are practically neighbors. Go towards Roberts and instead of turning towards 94 turn left and go past the cemetary we are down a ways on 120th street in the dome house. Who knew I lived so close to anyone on here.

Back
Top Bottom