For Sale Bantam Starter Flock

ilovechickens

Songster
11 Years
Jun 14, 2008
West Central Wisconsin
I am selling my 10 month old bantam flock which includes:1 Golden Lace Bantam's Rooster, 2 Golden Laced Bantam hens, and 1 Golden Laced Bantam pullet born 10/31/08, and 2 Red Frizzled Bantams. I live in West Central Wisconsin. All of the hens are good layers, the Rooster is awesome at protecting his harem. I am a 4-H leader and I am adding a different breed to my coop. If anyone is interested let me know. Thanks

I was going to ask $30.00 for them, I will check on shipping, I've never shipped chickens before, so I would need some advice on how to do that.
hmm.png
on the Red Frizzles, one is Frizzles and the other one is not.

Last edited:
Sorry I haven't posted lately, family emergency. I live 6 miles North of Eau Claire Wisconsin. I have pictures, not recent, I can take some. They are locked up due to the fact that we are going to have 40 to 45 below wind chills. And yes the red frizzles are hens. they are all cochin bantams. Beautiful little flock, Scooter the rooster is very very good with his ladies, he does have a bit of frost bite on his comb. I tried to protect the best I could, but to no avail. I will check in again soon. Again sorry for not responding:(

ilovechicks -

I would be happy to come buy your flock. I have some other chicken trading in the works in the Eau Claire area, plus my BF lives there.

Let me know!

Katie

Back
Top Bottom