FOR SALE Chicken Coops - Metro-Atlanta Georgia- Barrow County

lndsyb

Hatching
10 Years
Feb 8, 2009
Bethlehem, GA
We build great chicken coops for use in small farms or back yard chicken flocks.
Small coop: approximately 3x4 feet. Holds 2-4 chickens (or more if they are smaller breeds. 2 doors- 1 to access food, water, and eggs; 1 on the ground to let the chickens in and out as needed. $250
Large coop: approximately 4x6 feet. Holds 2-8 chickens (or more). This has 2 doors- 1 for easy access to the nesting boxes, and one to access the food and water, and to let the chickens in and out if needed. $400

The houses are built with pressure treated wood, painted, covered in standard chicken wire (tighter mesh available), tin or plastic roof. Feeder and waterer included. Very sturdy and stable. The bases are open so the chickens have access to dirt and grass. They are fairly easy to pick up and move around (I recommend every 2-4 days).
I cannot figure out how to upload pictures so I can email you some.
Please email me if you're interested. They take about 1 week to build. We are available to deliver them locally for an extra fee. They fit pretty easily on a regular trailer.
We are located in Bethlehem GA, about an hour outside of Atlanta and Athens Georgia. Also close to Gwinnett county, Winder, Monroe, Loganville, Dacula..
Thanks for looking
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom