For Sale - Georgia - Brown Chinese Goose Eggs - SOLD

bargain

Love God, Hubby & farm
11 Years
Apr 13, 2008
Bowdon, GA
Help!!!! I know someone asked me about these. We have brown chinese geese eggs. The geese are very active and fertile. I presently have four eggs gathered in one day from four females.

Here's their photo.

8875_p1010003.jpg

$1.50 an egg plus postage and handling. These are purebreds and raised on the ground in a chemical free farm with nice grasses and veggies to eat as well as grains.

Please pm if interested as we are full-time farmers and don't do the e mail thing.

Praying for your blessed week. Nancy

Last edited:
Shipping would be $10.00 to your area. I will ship priority with tracking number Do you need more than 4? I will check this afternoon and then mail in the morning.

My paypal is [email protected]

Please pm me on this board if you would like them and exactly how many.

4 would be $22.00 to you. If you wanted more, 5 would be $25 and 6 would be $28.

Thanks for your interest. Hoping that you will buy these lovely eggs from such pretty ladies.

Have a blessed day. Thanks Nancy

Hi Emmalyn, I'd make the same price to you as you are in the same shipping zone. The first one to say "sold" on this board and put the money in the paypal will get the first shipment.

Thanks and hope your day is so blessed!

There will continue to be geese eggs for a while - prayerfully I say that as I want to hatch out some as well. Thanks. Nancy

Oh I am coming into Carrollton tommorow . Any chance you are as well ?? I am taking a disabled lady from our Church to Hobby Lobby and she is in a wheel chair and I have my 3 yr.old with me so coming to pick them up is not an option. But if you are going to be in Carrollton let me know. Livia

I'm homebound until Saturday as our milk goats are having baby goats.....Wow, so close and yet so far. We're about 8 miles from Hobby Lobby. Well next time you are near Bowdon, please call me at 404 4092352 and I'll see if we have geese or anything that you might need. Have a blessed evening. Nancy

EmmaLynn if you are interested, I got more eggs today. I can fill two orders. THanks!

I'm going to have to let the opportunity go by. I will be out of the country for a couple of weeks and won't have anyone I TRUST to watch my incubator.

Back
Top Bottom