1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

For Sale - Georgia - Brown Chinese Goose Eggs - SOLD

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by bargain, Feb 9, 2009.

1. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Help!!!! I know someone asked me about these. We have brown chinese geese eggs. The geese are very active and fertile. I presently have four eggs gathered in one day from four females.

Here's their photo.

[​IMG]

$1.50 an egg plus postage and handling. These are purebreds and raised on the ground in a chemical free farm with nice grasses and veggies to eat as well as grains.

Please pm if interested as we are full-time farmers and don't do the e mail thing.

Praying for your blessed week. Nancy

Last edited: Mar 4, 2009
  2. mahen8622

mahen8622 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 19, 2009
    KY
    how much is shipping? if resonable ill take em

3. bargain

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Shipping would be $10.00 to your area. I will ship priority with tracking number Do you need more than 4? I will check this afternoon and then mail in the morning.

My paypal is [email protected]

Please pm me on this board if you would like them and exactly how many.

4 would be $22.00 to you. If you wanted more, 5 would be $25 and 6 would be $28.

Thanks for your interest. Hoping that you will buy these lovely eggs from such pretty ladies.

Have a blessed day. Thanks Nancy

4. emmalynn

emmalynn Silkies Sebbies OEGBs

Oct 16, 2008
    Middle TN
    I would be interested. My zip code is 37091.

5. bargain

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Hi Emmalyn, I'd make the same price to you as you are in the same shipping zone. The first one to say "sold" on this board and put the money in the paypal will get the first shipment.

Thanks and hope your day is so blessed!

There will continue to be geese eggs for a while - prayerfully I say that as I want to hatch out some as well. Thanks. Nancy

6. newnanchic

newnanchic Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 3, 2008
    Newnan, Georgia
    Oh I am coming into Carrollton tommorow . Any chance you are as well ?? I am taking a disabled lady from our Church to Hobby Lobby and she is in a wheel chair and I have my 3 yr.old with me so coming to pick them up is not an option. But if you are going to be in Carrollton let me know. Livia

7. bargain

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    I'm homebound until Saturday as our milk goats are having baby goats.....Wow, so close and yet so far. We're about 8 miles from Hobby Lobby. Well next time you are near Bowdon, please call me at 404 4092352 and I'll see if we have geese or anything that you might need. Have a blessed evening. Nancy

8. newnanchic

newnanchic Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 3, 2008
    Newnan, Georgia
    well If you end up putting them in the bator then maybe I could buy them day old from you ?? That's a thought .

9. bargain

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    EmmaLynn if you are interested, I got more eggs today. I can fill two orders. THanks!

10. emmalynn

emmalynn Silkies Sebbies OEGBs

Oct 16, 2008
    Middle TN
    I'm going to have to let the opportunity go by. I will be out of the country for a couple of weeks and won't have anyone I TRUST to watch my incubator.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by