For Sale Little Giant incubator 9200 model ~ SOLD

AussieSharon

Songster
12 Years
Dec 18, 2007
Virginia
Incubator is new in box, got it for Xmas then bought a Hovabator Genesis last week so don't need both. I've tested the LG bator and my DH installed a 2 inch PC fan which I can leave in, you'll just need to purchase a power supply to run it.

$50 includes shipping, $55 to Hawaii and Alaska. Can ship tomorrow. SOLD!

Last edited:
Quote:
PC fans are 12 volt. Many salvation army and other thrift stores will have a box of power adapters from old adding machines, computer speakers, printers, etc for give away or maybe a dollar or so. Just check the output, find one that is 12 volt dc. When you cut and splice the wires you may have to experiment which ones to connect to get the fan to run the right direction. Some might run backwards or not run at all, just switch the wires if that happens. Hope this helps someone who might be interested in the incubator.
smile.png

Last edited:
I agree with MissPrissy.....use it as your hatcher!! That's the only thing that I use my old 9200 for...when I need the extra space. The first time you do a staggered hatch you're gonna kick yourself for getting rid of it!!

I really was thinking about keeping it but DH has already threatened me with deportation if I have more than 10 chickens total.

hey sharon, i am interested (i need a hatcher!)
i sent you a pm.
if you are willing to sell it to me than it is "SOLD!"
love.gif

Well, if you hatch all cockerals you will have to hatch AGIAN to get pullets. Explain it to him. Or shall we explain it to him? LOL

Seriously, you are going to kick yourself for getting rid of it.

FallenWeeble it's all yours.

MissPrissy thanks for the thoughts but I really don't plan to have lots of hatches. Ok laugh all you want, I know with all the enablers here that is easier said than done. Will just have to wait and see if I can stop at one hatch!

all you need to run the PC fan (case fan) is a 12 volt A/C adapter, cut the little plug off the end and strip the wires, one wire has white dashes down it, that wire gets spliced to the red wire on the case fan and the other gets spliced to the black wire. plug it in and you are good to go.

silkie

awesome!
thanks aussie!
i sent you one more pm just to clarify the cost . . . i will do a paypal payment tonight.
yea!

(and to concerned parties, i certainly won't be able to stop at one hatch so it WILL go to good use!)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom