FOR SALE Rouen Duck Eggs (Mallard Cousins)

karanleaf

Songster
11 Years
Jun 29, 2008
Glenwood, Missouri
I Have 6 healthy young female Rouen Ducks laying everyday. They are free ranging during day with 4 Healthy Rouen Drakes French Rouen (Roan) are Domestic Cousin of the Mallard. They are a bigger than the Mallard
12535_p1030211b.jpg

photo taken Sept 2008

will ship 6 eggs $ 15.00 a dozen $25.00 18 eggs $ 35.00 2 dozen $45.00

Shipping will be added at $10.00 for 1/2 to dozen $15.00 for 1 1/2 to 2 dozen
This includes Insurance and confermation

You may get a few extra depending on the laying count. Eggs are penciled with date they are gathered.

Please PM me with any questions
Thanks
big_smile.png
Karan

edited to 3/02/09 add Shipping cost
sad.png
Sorry but did cost me $24.00 to ship out 2 dozen this morning
edited 3/07/09 to add more duck info

Last edited:
I have 2 dozen Eggs avaliable now

they can ship out the next morning.

big_smile.png
Karan

These 2 dozen are sold and shipped as of March 2, 2009
Ducks are still laying
smile.png

Karan from Missouri

Last edited:
oohhhh, I want some!!! I don't want to take any though until after I hatch my chickens....unless you think they will be ok together? I don't know, I have never had ducks.
smile.png
I would like a half dozen if you can get me some in about 2 or 3 weeks and would you accept an MO?

Thanks!

Quote:
Ducks take about 28 days to hatch and they may take a bit more humidity than chicken eggs. I have never tried to hatch both in the same bator But some have. I am not an eggespert .

Sure I will have some in a couple of weeks for you. PM me when you want to send MO and I will give you address to mail it to. I will package eggs up the day after your MO arrives.

Thank you

Thank you!!!! I will let you know like a week from when my chicks will hatch...That way the Mo has enough time to get there so I can keep the bator on!
big_smile.png
Thanks Again!!!!!

Thank you!!!! I will let you know like a week from when my chicks will hatch...That way the Mo has enough time to get there so I can keep the bator on!
big_smile.png
Thanks Again!!!!!

Thank you!!! I will let you know like a week before my chicks hatch so I can get the MO to you and the eggs can be here and the bator will still be warmed up! Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom