FOR SALE/WANTED Stockton CA Pacific Poultry Breeders Show 1/28 - 1/29

I am looking for some blue wheaten/wheaten ameraucana pullets/chicks. Would prefer to have them atleast out of the brooder. As much as I love to go shopping i like having a sure deal too
wink.png

I also have some 2-3 month cockerels to trade or even sell if I happen to find some, they are sweet boys and don't run around from me like all the other hatches.

Looking for bantam cornish any color . and Kraien Koppe rooster or hens . and i have an LG incubator for sale only used it four times its a froced air incubator .

Last edited:
Black silkie pullets available, one white showgirl cockerel available- silver gene. White silkie cockerels available, very nice quality and they are shaping up well enough that I might show one... I just had my silkie mentor cut down on colors and give me several white boys which I feel obligated to keep so I don't need the cockerels.

Am selling out of partridge silkies.

Have silver laced wyandotte cockerels, two show quality (and have been shown) that I raised (pm me if you're interested and you want lines) and a cockerel from Foley lines from Christine Cole. Too many boys. I might be able to sell a pair with a pullet from Christine (her birds were all Foley when she bred her, I believe) although not sure if I want to part with her yet.

I have a breeding pair of bantam bearded white polish and about 7 chicks from them available. Most chicks are fully feathered and living outside. I would consider them pet quality.

Last edited:
I have a few Blue Copper Marans pullets and a blue Birchen project pullet no feathered shanks not laying yet and a few year old Black Copper hens a couple of mossy ones lay average eggs and I'll have New Hampshire hatching eggs (American) and Blue/Splash Copper Marans eggs and OE eggs sex linked Cuckoo hens with an Black Ameracauna Rooster pullets are black and cockerels have a white spot on the head. I think right now I'm going to be there Friday to coop in just PM me.

I'll be bringing a pair and a trio of pure Imported English Blue and Splash Orpingtons. Pictured below is my parent stock.

These birds will be sold for significantly less than what I typically auction my Orpingtons for. I have many, many juvenile birds growing out so if you're interested in my Orps don't hesitate to say hello.

img_4711.jpg

IMG_5634.jpg

IMG_5763.jpg

Back
Top Bottom