Ill have a few Birds Available

Send me a PM if you are interested something

White Bantam Phoenix Pullets

Brown Egyptian Geese Pairs

Buff African Ganders

Tufted Roman Pair

Grey Call Duck females

A friend of mine is selling,

Bantam Speckled Sussex Trios , Some very nice ones!

Ko Shamo Pairs

Lavender Ice American Geese Pairs

Let me know for Either mine or my friends!

Last edited:
I will have Holderreads Exhibition Quality Pencilled Runner drakes and maybe a hen, a Porcelain silkie cockerel, white silkie cockerel, a few buff silkie cockerels, blue silkie cockerel, pq and bq, and black silkie cockerel with a wry tail
he.gif
, and welsummer cockerels.
LOOKING FOR SQ BLACK SILKIE COCKEREL/ROO or close to SQ. Maybe more black pullets...?

thanks for putting up this thread!
smile.png

Quote:
Oh Denny, I need to meet up with you! LOL Ive missed you anyway.

ultasol I'm thinking that's what my new roo is. Partridge. hmmm he needs a couple of girls.

If I don't get these roosters picked up I'll be at the sale the 16th these were to be picked up before the end of the year and I sure don't need 30 extra roosters. I'll have some pretty nice splash babies those make the best blues and you can grow them out get a better price that way too.....later I'll have Wheatens and their egg color is great

I am looking for pied or pencilled Call Ducks if anyone has any available. I have Bantam Blue Laced Red Wyandotte pairs available.

Jen

Quote:
Oh Denny, I need to meet up with you! LOL Ive missed you anyway.

ultasol I'm thinking that's what my new roo is. Partridge. hmmm he needs a couple of girls.

These girls have been shown. They are very nice.... just, well,.. I never did too much with them as a variety and I raise a lot of blacks. I want the pen space for more blacks.

** also, to all interested** because of the distance being traveled and space constraints, the only sale birds I will be bringing are birds that are pre-sold.

Last edited:
I will be looking for sebrights. I need a silver roo (the one I have has turned out to be oegb cross. And I'm very interested in finding some of the newer varieties of sebright. As always could use some new lines to breed in aswell so as not to overbreed.

Back
Top Bottom