for the love of god! bantam cochin eggs please!!

So far, the emails sent to breeders haven't been returned. Someone that has a young pair offered eggs oce the pullet starts laying and I am buying 6 silver laced cochin eggs next week. With all this screwy weather I am not expecting immediate responses from everyone. I'm patient. As much as I would love to have some BC babies I guess I can wait a bit longer.

Quote:
There are several auctions on Ebay for Cochin Bantams right now. There are some nice BBS offered. Good luck!
big_smile.png

Guess you don't wanna hear that this afternoon, two bantam cochins hatched in one of my incubators, from eggs I won/purchased from an eBay seller.

The first two are not black, though. Even if they were, I would refer you to the animated movie "Finding Nemo," and specifically to the section with all the seagulls:

"Mine! Mine! MINE! Mine! MINEmineMINE!"

hide.gif

Sorry. I do feel your pain; I'm currently looking for Buckeyes and Speckled Sussex. Apparently, given what I see on eBay right now, every member of BYC could probably score some Buff Orpington eggs.

Linda:
I am very familiar with that scene...
lol.png

I've referred to it many a time. I will have to "settle" for some silver laced cochin bantam eggs, I guess. I'm actually kind of excited about the SLC eggs. I have checked ebay and did find someone with sultan eggs...another breed I want more of...I inly have ONE so far. Um, what's my chicken limit in town? 6? I am WELL over that by now.
hide.gif

Hi, I am curious if you have been able to find any Black Cochin Bantam eggs...I am seeking too!

Thanks!
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom