For those of you that know me

Quote:
Thanks Shelley, it's so hard trying to do everything with just one arm. I see the neoroligist again on tues. It may get better or I may have to learn to live how I am now.

My sister who was having trouble with her boyfriend using drugs has moved in with me now to help. I need everyone to please pray that she will stay and not go back to him. Not just to help me but to be away from the abuse.

Sara

Hi Sara.... good to see you back on the board...... maybe this all had to happen for a reason... just like Fudgie said.....

You concentreate on getting well.... and your sister can think long and hard about that boyfriend of hers... and hopefully all will turn turn out well......... you will return to full lovely health and your sister nevers returns to him......... daily in my prayers and now I will add your sister in as well......
hugs.gif

Quote:
Thanks Shelley, it's so hard trying to do everything with just one arm. I see the neoroligist again on tues. It may get better or I may have to learn to live how I am now.

My sister who was having trouble with her boyfriend using drugs has moved in with me now to help. I need everyone to please pray that she will stay and not go back to him. Not just to help me but to be away from the abuse.

Sara

Hi Sara.... good to see you back on the board...... maybe this all had to happen for a reason... just like Fudgie said.....

You concentreate on getting well.... and your sister can think long and hard about that boyfriend of hers... and hopefully all will turn turn out well......... you will return to full lovely health and your sister nevers returns to him......... daily in my prayers and now I will add your sister in as well......
hugs.gif

Thanks EC, my sister has moved in and out 4 times this year to go back to him but this time he is in jail hopefully for a long time. He was caught with chemicals for a meth lab.

My brakes totally went out on my van today so I don't know if I can make my neroligist appt. for the two test they have for me to do tomorrow. This has me near tears right now.

Update: My left hand is the same, no improvement which is depressing but I have to be thankful I still have my life and its just my hand affected although it is difficult only having one hand that works. Thanks for all the well wishes.

Sara

frow.gif
...well wishes sent your way Sara.
If your transportation is suffering from mechanical alzheimers, then ask at the hospital if you do not have a church group if there is a support group that can help you out with transport (offer to reimburse for the gas) to get you to where you need to be.
hugs.gif

Sara - I don't have the opportunity to be on BYC much at the moment, so I just read your post. I watched my mom fight back from two strokes over twenty years apart. Both times she was unable to even stand on her on for a long time, but was able to overcome them. Prayers sent your way. Stay strong.

Back
Top Bottom