As it's been dubbed. It does look a bit like a fort, but hey, the wood was free (except for the roof) my in-laws replaced their deck, so I got any salvageable wood. Don't laugh, it's a bit crooked, but I did 90% of it myself...yay! Overall I think I spent $40 for it, including screws, hinges, latches and the roof. I still need to get some shingles or some sort of roofing, but I'm keeping a look out on Freecycle. Here it is from the front. It's in 3 sections. One for the Greys and 2 for the blues and splashes. It has cute little doors, unfortunately I forgot to put in my windows, but DH says he'll put them in, probably next fall. This is the back. I wanted doors that I could open up and reach in if I had too. It also can be scraped right out, rather then having to shovel the waste out. One of the sections. As you can see, I used hardware cloth to separate the sections. That way it wouldn't be so stuffy. I had to take a pic of my grey Roo coming out the door, so you can see the size. All I have to do now is add roosts, nesting boxes and then the Silkies. Now this is a pretty cool freebie. A 6'hx5'w old cabinet. Got it from the dump...lol. It's mostly solid wood, except for the doors, which I will be replacing anyway. I am going to use it as a brooding/breeding house for my birds. that way I can keep a broody hen in one of the sections and she can hatch out her eggs in peace. I could probably also use it for breeding Silkies. I figure I can get 3 horizontal sections. I just need to add a slanted roof, so the snow doesn't sit right on top, and replace the doors and build my sections.