Forum User Titles - What Are They And How / When Are They Changed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not use forums much at least I haven't in the past. I most of the time find them confusing. So I will almost certainly never get past the New Egg title. No matter though, I am here to learn anyway and there is so much good information here. Two things I have learned recently is, 1) I am in danger of becoming chicken obsessed, and 2) the more I learn, the more there is to learn!

I do not use forums much at least I haven't in the past. I most of the time find them confusing. So I will almost certainly never get past the New Egg title. No matter though, I am here to learn anyway and there is so much good information here. Two things I have learned recently is, 1) I am in danger of becoming chicken obsessed, and 2) the more I learn, the more there is to learn!
The more you participate the more comfortable you'll get with the set-up. The FAQ section explains how things work here and how to do things and the Advanced Search function is awesome for finding answers to specific questions/topics. I use that one quite a lot.

Ya, that's a problem for sure. Also, if we insert other titles and bump them up, anybody
that was a "Flock Master" wouldn't be one anymore... it's a conundrum.
hu.gif
Hi !
frow.gif

Well you could leave everything as is and just create more titles after Flock Master.
Best,
Karen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom