Forum User Titles - What Are They And How / When Are They Changed

Discussion in 'Website Announcements, Feedback, Issues, & Guides' started by Nifty-Chicken, May 30, 2009.

1. destinduck

destinduck obsessed with "ducks"

Mar 20, 2008
    n.w.FLORIDA
    I have my first question for a moderator. When I hit 500 posts ( May take a little bit as Im a man [​IMG]) Can you make me obsessed with "ducks" instead of chickens because everybody on here knows me for ducks always on the duck forum and I unfortunately cant keep chickens in my city ? [​IMG]

2. Princess Amri

Princess Amri Is Mostly Harmless

Jul 16, 2009
    best coast
    Quote:Sadly, the mods will only do that if you get a GFM or PPM. They never do it by request for blue members. [​IMG]

3. destinduck

destinduck obsessed with "ducks"

Mar 20, 2008
    n.w.FLORIDA
    Are you 100% positive of this Kooshie ? My first question ever to a moderator and I cant get an answer,bummer, I guess I could Pm terrilacey or one of them. OH well I suppose its not that important any way, They probably have their hands full how it is. btw I SHOULD have said overrun with ducks instead of obsessed with ducks (1000 POST)

Last edited: Dec 10, 2010
  4. Princess Amri

Jul 16, 2009
    best coast
    Quote:Yes, I'm 100% positive. This question has been asked a lot and the answer has always been the same.

5. DuckLady

DuckLady ~~~Administrator~~~BYC Store Support Staff Member

Jan 11, 2007
    NE Washington State
    Yes, Kooshie is 100% positive. [​IMG]

6. Louieandthecrew

Louieandthecrew I am actually a female!

So, durring fall and spring cleaning many people loose a lot of posts which also changes their title back. Do you think that we could do something to help this? Because I went from 'True BYC Addict' to 'Chicken Obsessed' in a day. ???

7. PepsNick

PepsNick Back to Business

May 9, 2010
    Egglanta, GA
    Nifty, I'm always trying to find this thread but can never seem to. Think you could make it a sticky?

8. mamabigbird

mamabigbird Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 11, 2010
    Vancouver Island, B.C.,
    I have recently been accepted into the flock of "crazy pullets of BYC" and have the title of "The silly old biddy one". I was told to include it in my profile but can't figure out how to do it. Any advice? I'd like to be recognized as the crazy pullet that I am.

9. Princess Amri

Jul 16, 2009
    best coast
    Quote:Since you aren't a GFM or PPM, you'll have to just include it in your signature. [​IMG]

10. mamabigbird

mamabigbird Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 11, 2010
    Vancouver Island, B.C.,
    Quote:Since you aren't a GFM or PPM, you'll have to just include it in your signature. [​IMG]

Okay I'll try that, thanks.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by