Forums Social New Member Introductions How do I make a neck cast for a wry neck duckling?

Hi,

Well I offered to send you the vitamins you need for your duckling to recover, but I never received a response back.
I’d be more then happy to help but it seems that you’re not interested.
Everyone is trying to help you, as everyone here is so kind and supportive.
You could at least reply back and let us know how your duckling is doing, as we are all concerned and would appreciate an update on your little one…
hi! sorry i couldnt reply, i got b*nned, but the duckling is actually doing well now. my dad bought vitamin b complex and i forgot the other and he fed them to it, and after four-seven days, the duckling's severe situation was doing way better, its head was completely up. now the duckling is normal, its neck is fine, except that its a little smaller than the other ducklings.

Hi,

Well I offered to send you the vitamins you need for your duckling to recover, but I never received a response back.
I’d be more then happy to help but it seems that you’re not interested.
Everyone is trying to help you, as everyone here is so kind and supportive.
You could at least reply back and let us know how your duckling is doing, as we are all concerned and would appreciate an update on your little one…
hi!
sorry i could respond, i got b****nned because of my @gE, but the duckling is doing fine now!
Like its a functioning duckling now, its neck is completely cured (my dad bought vit b complex and another vitamin and fed it to it and after a week its condition was completely cured).
so to clear things up my dad couldn't buy the vitamins because i asked him before but he forgot to buy them for a couple days and then i texted him and he finally bought it.

Back
Top Bottom