Found a chick

People claim the birds are happy, but it isn’t always true. They just don’t know that they could be scratching in the dirt with their friends. However, in some instances it is the only option, if a flock member is bullied to the point of death.
This is not the case here.

Well I know that they’ve done a lot of research and so make sure they take them outside frequently. In fact, Bluff the crossbeak gets taken to work everyday which is outside. He goes boating, hiking, and everything almost everyday.

I also have had a house chicken before, and I’m confident that he was very happy. I know chickens very well and what happy chicken behavior is.

Of course a house chicken isn’t for every chicken, but some can be very happy! Just be sure to keep an eye on its behavior, so that you know it’s a good fit!

Update! I brought the chicken to the vet and they confirmed the wing is broken. It’s going in for surgery this week and if they can’t fix it they’re going to amputate it :( So after spending $600+ on this chicken, I guess I am keeping it! Oh and I forgot to ask the sex 😂 I’ll ask tomorrow when they call me with an update.

Update! I brought the chicken to the vet and they confirmed the wing is broken. It’s going in for surgery this week and if they can’t fix it they’re going to amputate it :( So after spending $600+ on this chicken, I guess I am keeping it! Oh and I forgot to ask the sex 😂 I’ll ask tomorrow when they call me with an update.
Poor chicken! :( that’s so kind of you to take such good care of it though! :love not a lot of people would!! And I think it will be fine for a few months inside! ❤️ Probably can’t really be outside for a while anyway with a broken wing. She’ll be fine ❤️🥰

Maybe you can get it at least one buddy?
I'm glad they are treating it.

Poor chicken! :( that’s so kind of you to take such good care of it though! :love not a lot of people would!! And I think it will be fine for a few months inside! ❤ Probably can’t really be outside for a while anyway with a broken wing. She’ll be fine ❤🥰
Thanks! I think she’ll be okay too! She’s definitely going to be a spoiled little chicken ☺️

Back
Top Bottom