Found a Kitten*Cute Pics Added*

Quote:
So glad he's doing so well. When I first saw the picture I told DH "hey that baby looks just like our Smokey when he was a baby". So funny that you named him Smokey.

Here's my Smokey all grown up. Please excuse the ugly couch, it's covered now.
big_smile.png
He was a lighter gray as a baby:
DSC00215.jpg

Good luck at the vet.

Last edited:
Quote:
Flea shampoo is not bad, if used correctly, and washed out all the way.

That depends on who you ask. I say ALL chemicals are bad. Chemicals do not go in or on my body or the bodies of my animals.

Some people LOVE chemicals. They eat chemicals on their food, they wash with chemicals in their soap and shampoo, they put chemicals on their faces in their makeup, they wash their clothes in chemicals and they're fine with that, or just ignorant to it..

So you can't say that flea shampoo isn't bad, because to some it is even if it's not bad to you.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and facts are facts.

Cute kitty! I work for an animal shelter and I have fostered a bazillion kittens, most bottle fed. this little kitty is about 5-6 weeks and she'll need de-worming and shots from a vet soon. She'll be fine eating wet and dry food. I looooove the babies!! this is a fun age.

Okay what I should have said that I know it is bad for young animals,I prefer not to use flea shampoo on baby kittens or puppys, I do use it on my older ones. I was playing with smokey as I type last time.

Back
Top Bottom