Found a snake, what is it?

I kept a ringneck snake for a while. Cutest little guy. He ate lizards, green tree frogs, slugs. He did not like crickets or mealworms or waxworms. He was a carnivore. The thing I did not like is they eat their prey without constricting it first so it was alive as he ate it. Garter snakes do the same thing, they do not constrict their prey either.

wee.gif
This is me 10 times faster. I hate snakes.

ohhhh....blueberry nailpolish.....
Wha? Oh right, snakes...I'm not ADD!
He's so cute! I actually really like snakes, but I think one in the house might get vetoed really fast. I like the little ones best I think.

thats an awesome little snake! i love snakes, the rest of my family....not so much. i'm going to work with them in school next year. i'm excited. he's a cutie!

OMG... it's adorable!!!
lol.png
My hubby is terrified of snakes and when we first moved to Oklahoma I was up on a ladder painting the eaves when I hear him yell, "SNAKE! SNAKE!!" at the top of his lungs... I'm thinking, "Allrighty... my first rattler!" I clamber down off the ladder and run over and...... it's a skinny baby bull snake... about as big around as a pencil...I told hubby if he ever yelled "SNAKE!" like that again the darn thing better be at least 8 feet long...
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom