FOUND BUMBLEFOOT CURE!!!!

Ok about to grab her to do her foot wrap and I’ll video it.
NOTE TO ALL - this is for PEKINS! They are big and heavy and difficult. I have found that pulling her leg back is the only way to do it without hurting her. On her back she acts like she’s too chubby to breathe. Holding her she bucks like a bronco.

video will be posted in Just a few minutes!
Ok does anybody know how I post a video?! I just tried and it’s only letting me add photos

Ok here’s the link. Haven’t added a title or any description and it’s still uploading so it should be available in a few minutes.
NOTE-i ended up adding a strip of painters tape over the packing tape. Sounds strange but you’ll know what I mean when you watch lol. Ran out of duct tape yesterday!!!

Hey all. Feel free to email me directly and I’ll send you the video. I have no idea why YouTube is still saying video is processing. I’ve never uploaded one before and it says the same on my end. Just shoot me an email and I’ll reply with the video. It’s about 5 min long so expect it to be a large file. If yiu have any questions about what I’ve done to treat YumYum and her 5 massive bumblefoot battles, include them in your email and I’ll answer or send additional videos for you.
l have worked with my vet and she is the one who taught me several methods of wrapping as well as treating her at home on my own.
*I am NOT a vet and only have experience with Pekin and runners! But yum has had 5 massive surgeries and injuries, all of which should’ve killed her, and we figured out how to heal her. Even with a really severe animal attack.
Hope to hear from you!
[email protected]
Sarah, YumYum and The Shining Twins

Holy crap everybody, I have just found a miracle cure for bumblefoot! And you can buy it on Amazon for $17!!!

I’ve been battling bumble with my jumbo pekin for over a year now. She stubbed her toe which led to a horrific middle toe join infection. It was so swollen and looked like the skin was ready to split.

I did the surgery and removed a big kernel. Every day I went to change her bandages the wound was bigger and more chunks were pushing to the surface.

We made arrangements for euthanasia as it was getting out of control bad and I couldn’t watch her suffer.

I did one last search online and saw an article for EPSOM SALT POULTICE for horses. I bought it for an overnight delivery.

3 applications later and ALL SWELLING IS GOOOONE AND THE WOUND IS SCABBING OVER! It’s for hoof abscesses and swollen joints and it totally worked!

Buy it. Have it on hand. This will save everyone so much time and struggles!

Feel free to ask me any questions about it.

It’s thick green goopy sludge. Smells like mint. Kinda feels like the slime kids make. But guys I’m telling you….buy it!!!!!

Attached are photos from before surgery, when it got bad, and today. Notice the swelling is gone! My girl is up walking around, playing, eating etc. (note-it’s green because the poultice is green not infected lol)
How long can it be used? I've been applying daily and swelling has gone down some but it's been prob close to a week. He has a swollen spot on the bottom of his foot. There was a tiny dark scab that I removed and nothing came out other than the short strand attached to the scab. A new scab grew back and it's lighter but still there.

How long can it be used? I've been applying daily and swelling has gone down some but it's been prob close to a week. He has a swollen spot on the bottom of his foot. There was a tiny dark scab that I removed and nothing came out other than the short strand attached to the scab. A new scab grew back and it's lighter but still there.
Ok! The bottle I have doesn't say how long it can be used for, just as needed and I didn't know if there was limit:)

Back
Top Bottom