FOUND BUMBLEFOOT CURE!!!!

SarahsGarden

In the Brooder
Dec 22, 2021
Holy crap everybody, I have just found a miracle cure for bumblefoot! And you can buy it on Amazon for $17!!!

I’ve been battling bumble with my jumbo pekin for over a year now. She stubbed her toe which led to a horrific middle toe join infection. It was so swollen and looked like the skin was ready to split.

I did the surgery and removed a big kernel. Every day I went to change her bandages the wound was bigger and more chunks were pushing to the surface.

We made arrangements for euthanasia as it was getting out of control bad and I couldn’t watch her suffer.

I did one last search online and saw an article for EPSOM SALT POULTICE for horses. I bought it for an overnight delivery.

3 applications later and ALL SWELLING IS GOOOONE AND THE WOUND IS SCABBING OVER! It’s for hoof abscesses and swollen joints and it totally worked!

Buy it. Have it on hand. This will save everyone so much time and struggles!

Feel free to ask me any questions about it.

It’s thick green goopy sludge. Smells like mint. Kinda feels like the slime kids make. But guys I’m telling you….buy it!!!!!

Attached are photos from before surgery, when it got bad, and today. Notice the swelling is gone! My girl is up walking around, playing, eating etc. (note-it’s green because the poultice is green not infected lol)

Attachments

• E1455194-EC4F-4D4A-88DF-7D0A615C101B.jpeg
    E1455194-EC4F-4D4A-88DF-7D0A615C101B.jpeg
    288.1 KB · Views: 312
  • 5115542A-F246-4F32-AAE5-5AA86850AF1F.png
    5115542A-F246-4F32-AAE5-5AA86850AF1F.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 115
  • E3C69080-781C-4A32-AFBB-159B6FDC787F.png
    E3C69080-781C-4A32-AFBB-159B6FDC787F.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 97
  • 1B2006B7-B1D7-4CA4-B9F2-561F9B08B6D2.jpeg
    1B2006B7-B1D7-4CA4-B9F2-561F9B08B6D2.jpeg
    588.7 KB · Views: 94
Holy crap everybody, I have just found a miracle cure for bumblefoot! And you can buy it on Amazon for $17!!!

I’ve been battling bumble with my jumbo pekin for over a year now. She stubbed her toe which led to a horrific middle toe join infection. It was so swollen and looked like the skin was ready to split.

I did the surgery and removed a big kernel. Every day I went to change her bandages the wound was bigger and more chunks were pushing to the surface.

We made arrangements for euthanasia as it was getting out of control bad and I couldn’t watch her suffer.

I did one last search online and saw an article for EPSOM SALT POULTICE for horses. I bought it for an overnight delivery.

3 applications later and ALL SWELLING IS GOOOONE AND THE WOUND IS SCABBING OVER! It’s for hoof abscesses and swollen joints and it totally worked!

It’s thick green goopy sludge. Smells like mint. Kinda feels like the slime kids make. But guys I’m telling you….buy it!!!!!

Attached are photos from before surgery, when it got bad, and today. Notice the swelling is gone! My girl is up walking around, playing, eating etc. (note-it’s green because the poultice is green not infected lol)
Thank you very much 😊 I'm new and so far girls are fine, I appreciate you sharing I feel strong knowing folks like you are here. So glad I joined !

Awesome.

Would you say that this is best on extreme bumblefoot cases where there's a large scab that has been pulled? I've dealt with that on a pekin before but now I have a buff with this bumble and a tiny scab, but she's holding her foot up a lot. Currently I'm soaking once a day in epsom salt water and scrubbing with iodine 2-3 times a day, plus I have her on Baytril.

20230703_081344.jpg

I have soaked my chickens feet in Epsome salt water it helps to make the scab soft so easy to pull off.
That’s awesome! My girl was beyond a soak and scab. Since the first day of surgery removing the first big bumble, I’ve popped out 6 more over the past few weeks. The infection was so bad. There was no scab just a swollen joint. The scab was the side of a sesame seed on the tip of her toe and caused all this drama!

Would you say that this is best on extreme bumblefoot cases where there's a large scab that has been pulled? I've dealt with that on a pekin before but now I have a buff with this bumble and a tiny scab, but she's holding her foot up a lot. Currently I'm soaking once a day in epsom salt water and scrubbing with iodine 2-3 times a day, plus I have her on Baytril.

View attachment 3566235
Doesn’t look bad at all right now!
That’s how mine started. Small cut on the tip of the toe then huge swollen joint.
because this Epsom salt poultice is actually FOR swelling reduction and joint pain, you should try it out. If any5ing it’ll alleviate some pain. Only do antibiotics for 4-5 days. I had my girl on meloxicam for inflammation and sulfa for infection. Both were from the vet from her first surgery. Holy crap giving a duck oral antibiotics is a task! They didn’t do really anything at all.
I was doing daily foot soaks in Epsom salt water. Nothing.
this poultice is the first thing that’s actually helping. Seriously.

Back
Top Bottom