Found buried eggs!

Wow. If you type "rooster" does it come out as "e.g.g"? (Wow, that was a weird experience. Had to go change my post to say what I wanted. Them mods are having fun this April Fools day... to think that last year they limited themselves to killing Debi's yappiness.)

Last edited:
OMG! was I the only one that took him seriously?!
he.gif

I couldnt for the life of me figure out why his roosters were burying themselves! And why he would float roosters?! I am such a ninny!
I honestly thought Mcfarmer was sort of.... strange, till I read the other posts!

The first time that I went to read a post today the member was "stuffing her bra with Roosters to keep them warm!"
lol.png

I was a little confused. But hey, its her bra.

Last edited:
OMG ROFL!! I thought her roosters were buried too!! Great job mods!!!! I read and read the post about a dozen times. I thought the poster had flipped her lid. Roosters in her BRA!!!ROFL!!!!! I love it!!!!

Laurie

Bwaaak! :

he.gif

I couldnt for the life of me figure out why his roosters were burying themselves! And why he would float roosters?! I am such a ninny!
I honestly thought Mcfarmer was sort of.... strange, till I read the other posts!

"ninny" how funny I havent heard that used for years! Your post made me laugh harder that the initial one!
tongue2.gif

What you need to do is bury them deeper then you won't keep finding them. We had that problem with a hamster that died. Let the youngest bury it and it kept getting dug up so I had to bury it. We didn't find it again. Just some thoughts on how to avoid finding buried roosters!
lau.gif

Those roosters in the bra are either going to be very happy or very unhappy...what size do the different breeds fit in anyways?
hide.gif

Bwaaak! :

he.gif

I thought the same thing 'til I read the posts!
lau.gif
My thought was well if the buried roo isn't stinking, it couldn't have been there that long AND how deep is that litter anyway to bury an entire roo!
gig.gif

Very funny! Completely forgot it was A-p-r-i-l F-o-o-l-s D-a-y today!​

Back
Top Bottom