FOUND SOME THANKS! **WTB the purest blue-est eggs that can ship ASAP**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well,
I do not have bantams or pures for that matter. But I do have some of the bluest eggs I have ever seen.
cool.png
I have the hens in with all different roosters. Some are in with my Black Sumatra, Cream Brabanter, Appenzellar Spitzenahuben, and my Salmon Faverolle. All of those breeds lay either white or cream eggs so they blue will only be better in the next generation!
big_smile.png
I can do a dozen for $20 and that is shipped. I can begin collecting today. (I had a dozen but just sold those) Here is a pic of some in my bator. It really does not do them justice. They are very blue.
Flash on.
HPIM7851.jpg

Flash off
HPIM7852.jpg

And here are some that I took outside to show a better pic of the blue.
smile.png

HPIM7855.jpg

Oh, I'll have to try and take a pic outside of mine too. That helped yours a lot! Something about taking them inside with flash just adds too much yellow.

OH MY GOODNESS!! Everyone has such PRETTY eggs! I don't know what to do! LOL Thank you all for posting pictures of your eggs and chickens for me. I wish I was rich and famous, then I'd buy them all, (counting what's left from tax returns) he-he!
love.gif

I got eggs here and some, not all, were a truly stunning powder blue. They are also bantam and purebreed. They usually list silvers and brown reds once or twice a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom