Four MaranX chicks in NYC

RiverOtter

Crowing
12 Years
Nov 4, 2009
NY
I donated some eggs to a summer program and the chicks need to be picked up next week - I tore a muscle and can't drive. So 4 adorable little chicks are up for grabs! Father was a Cuckoo Maran, mothers varied, but I definitely packed up some green eggs so there could be Olive Eggers.

These babies are in Queens, NY and free to a good home. I will happily take any that start crowing later on. I should definitely be driving again long before that, or if someone wants to drive them up, we do farm tours that include petting a yak, goats and lambs and pony rides.

I donated some eggs to a summer program and the chicks need to be picked up next week - I tore a muscle and can't drive. So 4 adorable little chicks are up for grabs! Father was a Cuckoo Maran, mothers varied, but I definitely packed up some green eggs so there could be Olive Eggers.

These babies are in Queens, NY and free to a good home. I will happily take any that start crowing later on. I should definitely be driving again long before that, or if someone wants to drive them up, we do farm tours that include petting a yak, goats and lambs and pony rides.
Hey! About how old are they?

Back
Top Bottom